Congratulations to our Berettafest location winners, Paul and Karen Keller, on their Branson, Missouri proposal. Hope to see you all there in 2017!
Chevy Beretta Owners Community
Link to post for the Bfest 2016 Location
Beretta Fest 2016 will be held in Ocean City MD!
Congratulations to Brian Kimmit and Andy McKevitz for your winning proposal!
BerettaFest 2016: OCEAN CITY, MARYLAND. June 23rd – 26th
Welcome to Ocean City, Maryland, an oceanfront vacation destination along the Atlantic coast that features 10 miles of FREE, clean beaches and world famous Boardwalk. With a variety of accommodations and things to do, there is truly something for everyone in Ocean City! Stroll the three-mile Boardwalk along the seafront, enjoy shopping and games while sampling salt water taffy along with other old fashioned treats. The summer season explodes with special concerts, beach bonfires and kids’ activities. Nature enthusiasts will love nearby Assateague Island, home to deer and wild ponies.
BerettaFest 2016 will mark the 20th Anniversary for our national event! We want to make this one an extra special event and have a few surprises in store for the group! One of the things we are going to TRY and make happen is a slight change in accommodations. We are currently investigating the feasibility of renting a block of condos or perhaps some type of large rental home(s) in lieu of a traditional hotel/motel as we’ve done historically. We cannot promise anything yet as many of the 2016 rental contracts do not renew until the end of the current season. If the condo idea proves impossible, we will have our tried and true hotel accommodations as a fallback. We welcome your input! Please give us your feedback on this idea.
A Sample of Local Attractions Includes:
- Jolly Roger Amusement Park (Multiple Locations) http://www.jollyrogerpark.com/
- Splash Mountain @ Jolly Roger
- Speedworld & Xtreme Ziplines http://www.speedworldoc.com/
- Grand Prix Family Amusements http://www.grandprixoc.com/
- Viking Go Karts http://fenwickfun.com/
- Trimpers Rides & Amusement Park http://www.trimpersrides.com/
- Baja Amusements http://www.bajaoc.com/
- Various Arcades along the Boardwalk http://www.oceancity.com/boardwalk/
- Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! http://www.ripleys.com/oceancity/
- DiscoverSea Shipwreck Museum http://www.discoversea.com/
- Fenwick Island Lighthouse
- Frontier Town High Ropes Adventure Park http://www.frontiertown.com
- SeaRocket Boat Rides, Parasailing http://www.searocket.com/
Proposed BerettaFest Itinerary:
- Wednesday, June 22nd (Unofficial)
- Early Arrival and Taco Night!
- Thursday, June 23rd
- Official BerettaFest Registration until 12pm
- Settle in and get acquainted with new friends and old
- ~5:30pm – Group Dinner @ Hooper’s Crab House or On The Bay Seafood (group size dependent)
- ~7:30pm – Amusement Park (Jolly Roger at the Pier) and Boardwalk Attractions
- Friday, June 24th
- 10:00am-12:00pm – Group Photo
- 12:00pm – ~3:00pm – Ziplines and Aerial Rope Course @ Frontier Town High Ropes Amusement Park
- ~3:00pm – Poker Run (We will be traveling by car to various sites along the way)
- Evening – Relax on the beach until dark (bring coolers and camp/beach chairs)
- Saturday, June 25th
- AM – 11:30am – Prep/Clean cars for car show
- 12:00pm to mid-afternoon – BerettaFest Picnic and Car Show @ Park (Location TBD)
- ~6:00pm-? – Sunset Ocean Cruise (TBD)
- Evening – Take time to relax at the hotel/beach or take time to possibly help repair the “BFest or Bust” winner’s car!
- Sunday, June 26th
- Get packed up and say goodbyes until next year!
- Convoys are encouraged!
Thanks for taking the time review our proposal and cast your vote! If you have questions or comments regarding this proposal, please contact us:
- Brian Kimmitt (DanteGTZ on BerettaNet)
- Andy McKevitz (yellow3800 on BerettaNet)
Berettafest 2015 will be in Biloxi Mississippi!
Registration is OPEN!!! bfest.beretta.net
Hotel Reservation cut off for the group rate is May 24th so Registration will be closing on May 17th!
Congratulations to Michelle and Katlyn Wilson for your Biloxi Mississippi Gulf Coast Proposal win!
Beretta Fest 2015 will be on the coast next year. Plan your trip, prep the car and don’t forget to charge that A/C. Stay tuned to the forum for updates on planning as the year progresses. Bfest 2015 will be held on June 25th-28th, A bit later next year but that is due to Fathers day falling on the third weekend in June. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
Location voting is now CLOSED… You can review the raw vote results online now. Formal weighted results will be posted once the voters are combed through to ensure you all voted in the proper polls.
THANKS FOR VOTING!