Turn Signal Broken

Vent shades, black outs, things like that
beretta93

Turn Signal Broken

Post by beretta93 »

I'm new to this site, I am in the mists of buying a 1993 Beretta, Blue with a sunroof, and white graphics along the side. There are a few things that I need fixing on the car, I noticed the side mirror is broken, but that's an easy fix, on the right side up by the dash, I think if I remember correctly that's your headlights, that button is broken... Will that be easily fixed? Also the Turn signal is completely broken off, its actually handing there by I dunno what. Seem's like the bar is broken, now is that going to be an easy fix? Other than that, I didn't see much of a problem at all. Seats are in good condition.

The car runs good down the road but shitty at idle, my uncle and dad work for a dealership and got this car at an auction, so their waiting on a title before they do ANYTHING to the car. But was told is runs shitty on idle. I wonder what all that could be wrong, hopefully its an easy fix.

As soon as It's in my name, I will take pictures of the car, and post them.

I don't know much about car's that's why I signed up for this site, to get more help so I'm not constantly calling my dad. lol