ok plz help im dead to the wind

Vent shades, black outs, things like that
thyreaper

Post by thyreaper »

alright.. i know ive posted before about this but im still stuck... I want and actually need a new or like new dash for my 88 beretta gt and the dealer doesnt have one or can even get one (its been discontinued) so now I'd like it if someone can sell my a dash (grey or black) or some color that would look with grey...  want to do this before i make it my daily driver because I can not stand to look at it. Right now the car is sitting due to this. Plz someone help me out I can not find one at junkyard thats in decent shape. Plz plz plz someone sell me (post price shipped to zipcode 23803) I have paypal that I can use

90INDYLIN

Post by 90INDYLIN »

Have you looked at the covers on e-bay, they are the next best thing. it is verry hard to find a dash now.

90 INDY, '10 SS, 96 C4 CE (86,600 mi. on the Indy, 2nd at super chevy show, 02, 03,1st in 01, 04, 05, 06, 07,08 !! sadly sold)
Cliff8928
Administrator

Post by Cliff8928 »

Yeah, the only other options are to remove the pad and fiberglass it.  Or to get it re-covered from a place like Just Dashes

Cliff Scott
thyreaper

Post by thyreaper »

covering it wont do because the guy that had it be4 me the defroster wont coming out right so he took his knife and carved several slashes in it to get the defroster working... so its buveled up right there so i dont think a dash cover/pad will fit tightly enoughunless u wanna link me to what you are talking of..

Money pit Beretta

Post by Money pit Beretta »

You could try Car-part.com this is a place for junkyards on the web. You can look to see what they have in your city or state.Good hunting!

keep'em flying!
Brian89GTU5sp

Post by Brian89GTU5sp »

Has any one on here ever actually installed one of the dash board caps like those listed on Ebay? How did it turn out, and what did it look like installed??