need your guys opinions.....

Vent shades, black outs, things like that
31beretta

Post by 31beretta »

I got a 1988 beretta and the previous owner put a body kit on it. I had thoughts of changing it, but before I make a choice I thought i'd ask around for opinions. My friends said it looks cool or alright, someone on car domain said he didn't really like it, but he said it was alright. I'm alright with or without the kit so I thought i'd ask you guys.

to save time i'm just putting a link here to my car domain  -  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2327303

I'm thinking more towards like a gtz kit, but what you see in the pictures is what the previous owner put on, thanks for any opinions.

93gt--z

Post by 93gt--z »

I've never been a fan of that kit..nothing really wrong with it, just don't care for it...When it boils down though, it's what you like...not what everone else likes...if you don't like it, or like something more, change it...**** what others say/think

93 gt-diza blitz kit,17's,3400/5speed...F'in A
90 gtz-rebuilt quad,17's,fx hood/kit,91+ dash swap
90 gtz-new crate motor,med grey dash swap
1988GTU

Post by 1988GTU »

I like it, I don't know what kit that is though.  It just needs something up front.  Maybe a GTU front ground effect or predator front cover (is that what that is?) ?

_________
-------------
31beretta

Post by 31beretta »

I just didn't care much for the wing. I'm probably getting a spoiler off another beretta, and now maybe the front piece (it does look kinda weird without the front piece, lol). Whoever owned it last must have put gtz door panels in it, because its an 88' which I believe there was no gtz available?  Thats why I thought of going the gtz way and make it match, but I think i'll take the easy way out    by just changing the spoiler and front piece

1988GTU

Post by 1988GTU »

It's different.  

_________
-------------
berettajunkie1991

Post by berettajunkie1991 »

well the beretta GTZ was available from 90' to 93' if im correct, i like the GFX it does need something in the front instead of stock.

31beretta

Post by 31beretta »

ya, I figured they lied. It was listed as a GTZ, but I geuss a beretta is what I wanted and a beretta is what I got    so I didn't care much. They switched out the engine with a 3.1 anyways, but ya, I gotta find a front piece for it. Thanks for the help guys.

93gt--z, I like the blue color you chose for your beretta