interior

Vent shades, black outs, things like that

interior

Post by Guest »

I painted my interior about a month ago, and after I finished it, I realized how stupid it looks.

Anyways, I want to make my interior look normal again, and I am wondering if I have to replace my interior, or is there some way to get the paint off of the dash without hurting it.  If I have to replace everything, what years will fit my '96 beretta?

Thanks for the help.

93gt--z

interior

Post by 93gt--z »

what exactly did you paint?what kind of paint did you use?any pics of it now? any retta interior 91 or newer will fit your car...

93 gt-diza blitz kit,17's,3400/5speed...F'in A
90 gtz-rebuilt quad,17's,fx hood/kit,91+ dash swap
90 gtz-new crate motor,med grey dash swap
Obsessedw/Berettas

interior

Post by Obsessedw/Berettas »

If you only painted the vents, center area around the stereo and HVAC controls, and the console like most do, then it should be fairly easy to find some replacement parts for those. Now, if you painted the whole dash, then you'll have to find a new dash. But yes, any 91-96 Beretta interior parts will work.

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else."
- C.S. Lewis
93gt--z

interior

Post by 93gt--z »

should also add that if you did your door panels, and you wanna replace them, only 94-96 had your style...

93 gt-diza blitz kit,17's,3400/5speed...F'in A
90 gtz-rebuilt quad,17's,fx hood/kit,91+ dash swap
90 gtz-new crate motor,med grey dash swap

interior

Post by Guest »

I don't have to worry about the door pannels, but I did paint the entire dash and not just the trim pieces.  

But anyways, I painted the dash with paint that I got from a automotive store around here, and I applied it with an air compressor.  So, I guess that I need to find a dash for a beretta, any year from 91-96.  Thank you.