Clear lights

Vent shades, black outs, things like that
neo8633

Clear lights

Post by neo8633 »

does n e one have the clear lights on thier car ? I saw a couple on ebay and im curious what it would look like.

Todd

Jeph

Clear lights

Post by Jeph »

[whisper] any....not n e [/whisper] ;)

Jimz90indy

Clear lights

Post by Jimz90indy »

[whisper]number...not numbah [/whisper]
neo8633-What exactly are you talking about when you say 'clear lights?' Tail lights? Let us know.

"Ability is what you're capable of doing.
Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. "

Clear lights

Post by Guest »

do you mean the side marker lights or the parking lights? cause they both "blink"....

the parking lights are the ones in my sig.... these are the sidemarkers....

Clear lights

Post by Guest »

i got clear tail lights if thats what u mean and if u buy them on ebay u are dumb make them for 5 bucks! no offense

BerettaLove32

Clear lights

Post by BerettaLove32 »

I think he means the clear turn signals for the GTZ/Z26s.

Clear lights

Post by Guest »

if ur talking about the turn signals on the sides i have those and i dont have a gtz/z26

BerettaLove32

Clear lights

Post by BerettaLove32 »

I meant the front turn signals on the Z04s. Not the side ones. They have a different turn signal setup going on.

Clear lights

Post by Guest »

Quote (BerettaLove32 @ Sep. 29 2004,12:40)I meant the front turn signals on the Z04s. Not the side ones. They have a different turn signal setup going on.
the parking lights. i think that clear tails blow...but, thats not what were talking about. if you want clear parking light, or clear side markers, for the most part they look good on any car. the parking lights are a definte and so are the orange front side markers, them need to go on all cars. but, the red may look good on your car. im not sure what color your car is so maybe you should let us know some more info?  

neo8633

Clear lights

Post by neo8633 »

jake got it right those were the ones i was refering to thanks guys. i would still like to see more pics cuz my car isnt all black but they look cool on that one

Todd

Chris88CL

Clear lights

Post by Chris88CL »

Come on people!  Use the extra energy to press those 2-3 buttons and type out a full word.  This thread is ridiculous.  "U" "ur" "n e" are some examples.

Rule number 4:

4. No slang words that promote laziness, ie; "r" and "u".

Clear lights

Post by Guest »

Quote (Chris88CL @ Sep. 29 2004,21:36)Come on people!  Use the extra energy to press those 2-3 buttons and type out a full word.  This thread is ridiculous.  "U" "ur" "n e" are some examples.

Rule number 4:

4. No slang words that promote laziness, ie; "r" and "u".
thank you chris! i couldnt even read his reply...

Clear lights

Post by Guest »

The only object of slang in reference to a majority of posts from yours truly do some contain the slang "U". Its not common that you cannot understand the letter U instead of the word You, unless you cannot read properly.

Peace out english majors

Jeph

Clear lights

Post by Jeph »

well..shortened words usually tend to make people think youre either lazy, uneducated, or a slack-jawed yokel... plus, we have had the occasional professional car company executive type person breeze by. how would you feel if you were a suit who came across someone who spoke to you like you were one of "da boiz in da hood" or like "U was down wid it, yo?" know what i mean..?

with all due respect..if you type U instead of you...you only saved yourself from typing two extra letters...

edit: Chief..theres a show on cartoon network called Codename: Kids Next Door. The characters are referred to as Numbahs (Numbah 1, 2 etc.), not numbers.   its a great show based on experiences many of us have had to face as kids. old people foring you to eat tapioca pudding, the evil dentist, and one of my favorites...seein what a girls' slumber party is really about: Quote OPERATION: S.L.U.M.B.E.R. Numbuh Fours determination to join Numbuh 86s super-top secret girls only special mission, leads him do whatever it takes, even if that means putting on a little make-up.

90GTZHO

Clear lights

Post by 90GTZHO »

How did this topic go from clear turn signal lights to girls slumber parties?  All in all im sure they would be funny to see what actually happens, but why not start a new thread about it instead of post whoring?

Geoff

Geoff
95 Base V6: Current Project; Work In Progress