Kobel body Kits still exist

Vent shades, black outs, things like that

Post by Guest »

Hey fellow beretta lovers,
There has been some confusion going about concerning if the Kobel kits are continued or discontinued. At one point you could still get them from jc whitney, but cannot anymore.  Just this week, Mck Plastics the actual maker of the kit, were debating whether or not to discontinue their car kits. They decided to go ahead and keep it. The only way that you can get it now is to order directly from them at: 1-800-685-6235. So to all of you who have been searching far and wide, the search is over. You all have a blessed day.

The newbie,

richierich

Post by Guest »

Whats a Kobel Kit look like??

Jeff P

Post by Jeff P »

Since I can't get to my pics (I have a million of them, too):

Kobel Predator

Kobel Images

Compliments of BerettaStuff.com

-Jeff P.
Black '88 Beretta GT
Spice Red '06 GTO

Previously Owned:
'89 GT, '91 GT, '92 GTZ (12.95@105 mph), '01 Bonneville SSEi
PaintballSoccer3

Post by PaintballSoccer3 »

I know this thread is old so don't freak on me. I tried calling this number and it told me they have a new non toll free number and that if I wanted more information to call some other number which I did and it told me that I didn't not have access to the international number that I had dialed and gave me yet another number, so I called it and it gave me a list of stuff to select and something about it being a at&t number so I finally just hung up. I tried to get ahold of MCK a month ago at a 210-661-0007 number and they answered and I got some info the predator kit and now no-one will answer anymore and no answering machine or anything. I need the front bumper cover because mine was hit and I've pretty much hit a dead end with this so any info would be great. thanks!

Motortopia MySpace