Engine bay...lol

Vent shades, black outs, things like that
Ozzwoman9

Engine bay...lol

Post by Ozzwoman9 »

Once I get my car up and running again I think I'll clean the red paint off...

Started drinking after we ran induction service on car, which is somehow when it got painted red ;) LOL

Sent from my iPhone.

Mostly you meet friends when traveling by accident, like by sitting next to them on the train, or in a restaurant, or in a holding cell.
1995 Beretta Z26 3100
Money pit Beretta

Re: Engine bay...lol

Post by Money pit Beretta »

Good to hear that you are up and running. By the way it looks more pink to me. That is a strange thing to do when drinking. Polishing the ugly stock 3100 upper sounds more like it.
:)

keep'em flying!
Ozzwoman9

Engine bay...lol

Post by Ozzwoman9 »

Money pit Beretta wrote:Good to hear that you are up and running. By the way it looks more pink to me. That is a strange thing to do when drinking. Polishing the ugly stock 3100 upper sounds more like it.
:)
I dunno how it happened, thought the can was empty or something lol
It's been sitting for a month, transmission went out right after it got pummeled with hail and don't have money for tranny at the moment :(

Sent from my iPhone.

Mostly you meet friends when traveling by accident, like by sitting next to them on the train, or in a restaurant, or in a holding cell.
1995 Beretta Z26 3100
Money pit Beretta

I like that, "I think this can is empty, so I'll try it out on the valve cover". That is very funny. If I had a way I'd send you my old trans. But it has been sitting for a year. There is little fluid in there now and it needed a rebuild anyway. Could you work a deal out with 3X00? I was just going to scrap it.

keep'em flying!
Ozzwoman9

Engine bay...lol

Post by Ozzwoman9 »

Money pit Beretta wrote:I like that, "I think this can is empty, so I'll try it out on the valve cover". That is very funny. If I had a way I'd send you my old trans. But it has been sitting for a year. There is little fluid in there now and it needed a rebuild anyway. Could you work a deal out with 3X00? I was just going to scrap it.
I've put $2-3k in the engine over the past year, so I really want to fix the hail damage and tranny. And there's a possibility I could end up with another red beretta soon ;)

Sent from my iPhone.

1995 Beretta Z26 3100
Money pit Beretta

So what is the plan? Replacement of the Z or turn it into a project car?

keep'em flying!
Ozzwoman9

Engine bay...lol

Post by Ozzwoman9 »

Money pit Beretta wrote:So what is the plan? Replacement of the Z or turn it into a project car?
Fix the tranny and repair hail damage. Mustang is my project ;)
Thinking of getting a new car and eventually giving beretta to my stepson when he starts driving in a few years.

Sent from my iPhone.

1995 Beretta Z26 3100
Money pit Beretta

Sounds good!

keep'em flying!