Parking brake question

Want some new struts? What brand springs to buy? How much camber to run? What brake pads? What's the best setup for your situation....

Parking brake question

Post by Guest »

Looking for some info. I'm repairing the parking brake cable on my 1995 beretta, 2.2l. The cable, as most of you probably know, is one of those three piece jobs. I snapped the rear passenger side piece and I'm replacing it tomorrow. My question is about the metal bracket that all of the cables meet up in. The front cable and the left and right cables all meet in it just by by rear axle. I gave no idea what it is called.  
Can I buy this connector thing separate or does it come with one of the cables? I only need the rear passenger cable but that thing looks real corroded. I hope you all know what I'm talking about. Sorry for being so ignorant, but I know nothing about this car. Thanks for any help.

Jason

HateMyAuto

Parking brake question

Post by HateMyAuto »

I'm pretty sure you get the connector as part of the cable going to the passenger drum. I need to replace mine as well. I was adjusting my parking brake and the thing was too corroded and just snapped on me.

'96 Z26 Now with 10% more displacement
'94 Camaro