Best suspenion for the buck

Want some new struts? What brand springs to buy? How much camber to run? What brake pads? What's the best setup for your situation....
Lothurin

Best suspenion for the buck

Post by Lothurin »

I'm pricing together (which i shouldn't) on what it cost me to get my GTZ back to road worthy. I know for a fact my shocks in the rear are completely shot. I'm thinking I might as well do the entire suspension while i hate it apart. Bushing, struts, shocks, and springs. I'm going to guess energy bushings.

I've read on a little that u can't buy eibach springs anymore. And you can drop in newer cavalier koni springs, but is that for base models, or 94+ models?
Any suggestions on struts and shocks?

Thanks
Lothurin

michi

Re: Best suspenion for the buck

Post by michi »

Well i just can say that i got KYB sturts in the front and in the rear i got KYB gas-a-just shocks with Canuck Motorsport lowering springs. I like that setup... the only problem is that my rear end is not that stiff as it should be. Or atleast not that stiff as the front is. I want it more stiffer so i would have to get stiffer springs and maybe add bilsteins or koni shocks.

I heard eibach dont make springs for our cars anymore but you maybe will be lucky and find some shops that still have them or from another person that has a new or used set for sale.