Mounts and stuff

Want some new struts? What brand springs to buy? How much camber to run? What brake pads? What's the best setup for your situation....
ettore

Mounts and stuff

Post by ettore »

Hello,

I have a '94 Beretta with at least a few bushings in the suspension that could use renewing.  Where can I get some suspension related bushings?  If it matters, I have a lower frame section from a '92 Beretta that will soon be making a debut on my car in the next half year.  The bushings I am interested in are the lower control arms and the stabilizer bar (sway bar, whatever you want to call it).

If it matters, I live in Canada and our general temperatures in this are go from about -10°C (14°F) to about 35°C (95°F) and humidity is typically from about 50% -> 100%.

If I should just get them from GM, then let me know and I will do that.  However, IIRC, the stabilizer bushings were like $25.00 CAD$ each which seems a bit excessive.

Orange Mica Z26 205,000k Click to See
rweatherford

Mounts and stuff

Post by rweatherford »

PST may have kits for our cars.

Rex Weatherford
92 Beretta GTZ Quad4 Turbo / 5-speed (sold)
Best 1/4 ET =  13.523 @ 105.16 mph

07 Mazda 5 Black on Black (it's slow)

Cliff8928
Administrator

Mounts and stuff

Post by Cliff8928 »

PST at least used to have front end kits for our cars, I have one.  It actually seems like a pretty good deal with all the parts you get.

Cliff Scott