2000+ Corvette Z06 brakes on a beretta?

Want some new struts? What brand springs to buy? How much camber to run? What brake pads? What's the best setup for your situation....
badbluballinGTX

Post by badbluballinGTX »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....iewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....cZphoto

What does everyone think of these parts? All this together will be like $645 for original GM parts 2000+ Corvette Z06 calipers and ceramic pads, cross drilled and slotted rotors on all for corners. all it needs is a bracket for each caliper which has been done by others so it shouldnt be too difficult.

1994 Z26
bbeck

Post by bbeck »

sounds like a nice setup.  I wanted to do something like this, but the cost limits me for now.  I imagine that you would be able to get the mounting bracket from someone else and save yourself alot of time.  That is if you feel you can trust their design.

Cliff8928
Administrator

Post by Cliff8928 »

Well, you can do it the way i did it on my Alero...

Here's what it has.

Stock 99+ N-Body knuckles and bearings
'98+ F-Body caliper brackets and pads
'98+ F-Body rotors (same rotor on the later W-Body '00+) 12"
'97-'07 Y-Body (Covette/XLR) Calipers.  (I think you can use GTO calipers too)

The only limitation on putting this on the beretta is that you would be converting your front bolt pattern from 5x100 to 5x115 and you will have to attach the outer CV joint from the '99+ axle onto your original beretta one (from what i was told)

If you want to customize with brackets, etc.. you can get a 13" rotor from a '04 WRX STi that will slide right on the stock 5x100 pattern.  I think this is what weba has.

Cliff Scott