KYB PART #'s for 95-96 Suspension Setup

Want some new struts? What brand springs to buy? How much camber to run? What brake pads? What's the best setup for your situation....
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Re: KYB PART #'s for 95-96 Suspension Setup

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Jon,
The difference for the rear unit is damping rates. The visual comparison would look vitually identical. The models with the sway have much more damping force, and we do not recommend installing units below the oem specification.

I'm sorry, but there are no plans to offer AGX / Gas-a-Just struts.

Tech support

Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 8:03 AM
To: Tech Support
Subject: Contact Technical Support
KYB,
I was wondering if there was any inter valve/stiffness differences between the KG5576 and the KG4552 Gas-A-Just shocks that you list for the 95-96 Beretta’s. I ask because one is listed as w/ swaybar bracket and the other is listed as w/o swaybar bracket when in fact neither one of these shocks have any physical differences or any swaybar “bracket” attached to them. The Sway bar on a 95-96 car was an internal bar in the A-frame of the rear axle and had no point of contact to the shock so the physical shock should not change from Z26 to base model suspension.

I’m trying to solve this since there is a lot of confusion on which shocks are better and why they are listed with or without a bracket that doesn’t exist. Also as a Beretta community we would love to see a AGX or just a Gas-A-Just front strut produced. And since our front struts fit Skylark’s Beretta’s Corsica’s Achieva’s and Grand Am’s I think they would be somewhat popular as a Beretta owner we have absolutely no other options for front struts, same for all the applications listed above as well.

Thanks
Jonathan Chmura
www.beretta.net/forum Moderator
3X00-Modified

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"