the piece between the mirror and passenger glass...

If there isn't a place for your question then put it here.
themadness

the piece between the mirror and passenger glass...

Post by themadness »

there is what appears to be felt between the mirror and the passenger window that is either peeling or broken away from whatever it attaches to. it doesnt seem to be part of the mirror assembly and looks like it may be a pain to get to. i can only roll my window down so far then on the way back up the glass catches on it and wont go any farther. if i roll it down i have to use a screw driver or other flat tool to push it back so the glass can go up.

do i have to remove the door panel to get to it? what holds it down?

if the script doesnt make sense i will take a pic. i dont want to start taking things apart then realize it was a waste because its supposed to be riveted or something crazy like that.

Money pit Beretta

Re: the piece between the mirror and passenger glass...

Post by Money pit Beretta »

Pic please!

keep'em flying!
themadness

Post by themadness »

the arrow isnt me trying to be an ass but my cell takes crap pics and thats all i have right now. the glass basically slides underneath the piece if i roll the window to far down. i have to get a flat head screwdriver to push it back so the window can go up
Attachments
1116121317.jpg

beretta

Post by beretta »

I have one of these.. well several LOL. i can send to you if no one closer has ones. Im in Ontario Canada so shipping gets costly sometimes.

Pretty sure that guides the window all the way down into the door so you would have to pull the panel to get to it and probably a couple small bolts holds it in place. I could get a pic tomorrow of 1 of my doors so you can get a better look of the inside.

themadness

Post by themadness »

cool

i yank the panel to see what i need to do. its so annoying not being able to roll the window all the way down.