Speaker choice and amp for Road Glide

If there isn't a place for your question then put it here.
Rilya

Speaker choice and amp for Road Glide

Post by Rilya »

Hi. I'm new here and I need good advice.
Looking to upgrade the speakers and put an amp to them on my 2016 Road Glide. i Live in Ohio so the weather can be unpredictable. Looking for speakers that can hold up to rain, humidity, etc without ruining them. looking at Focal speakers for the front fairing 6.5" https://mechanicfaq.com/speakers-for-ha ... eet-glide/ and a four channel amp so later down the road i can add more speakers
Thanks, Clive.
Last edited by Rilya on Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Re: Speaker choice and amp for Road Glide

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Why are you asking questions about a Road Glide on a Beretta site.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
archi

Re: Speaker choice and amp for Road Glide

Post by archi »

This is a strange place to be asking this, however, see your local Harley dealer. There are lots of options out there but that is your best bet. Show them your bike as they will need to know if you have a factory bat wing, an aftermarket bat wing, what other gear is already in that bat wing. Most drop in audio systems for those fairings have four speakers, and a head unit with an amp. There are too many variables to really even point you in the right direction. As long as you are dealing with a reputable dealer there's very seldom much advantage to purchasing online anyway as years of online sales have eroded the ability of the dealer to determine MSRP based on landed cost and remain competitive.