MRZ lightweight UDP & Alternator Pulley: $165, 12308

List a Beretta Item for sale
irelynx

MRZ lightweight UDP & Alternator Pulley: $165, 12308

Post by irelynx »

I'm selling my MRZ Performance underdrive pulley & lightweight alternator pulley as a pair for $165. That price includes priority shipping (comes with tracking # & insured) within the US. Shipping outside the US is not included & will be whatever the actual cost of shipping is. I don't deal with paypal or checks, but I will accept money orders. Should someone happen to live locally (doubt it, but just in case), I'm fine with a local-pickup transaction.

I originally bought these with the intention of using them on my 3100. I did use the alternator pulley for a while since it was easy to install. I never got around to installing the UDP (or even removing it from the plastic) because by the time I got a break from the car needing important repairs, it was too rusted on the underside to be worth it. And my new car can't use them, so I'm selling.

You can contact me by emailing me directly... Irelynx @ gmail.com, or through facebook (it's listed on the parts group).

For better info on them, here are links to the original parts pages from MRZ:
http://mrzperformance.vstore.ca/product ... ucts_id/97
http://mrzperformance.vstore.ca/product ... ucts_id/96
Attachments
IMAG0667_1.jpg
IMAG0666_1.jpg
Last edited by irelynx on Sat May 24, 2014 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

irelynx

Re: MRZ lightweight UDP & Alternator Pulley: $165, 12117

Post by irelynx »

These are still available. Please don't contact me if you're interested but won't have the cash (or time, or motivation, or whatever) until some undetermined future date. I've had too many of those since I've listed the pulleys. If you're interested, just wait until you're actually ready to buy before contacting me.

1988GTU

Re: MRZ lightweight UDP & Alternator Pulley: $165, 12117

Post by 1988GTU »

irelynx wrote:Please don't contact me if you're interested but won't have the cash (or time, or motivation, or whatever) until some undetermined future date. I've had too many of those since I've listed the pulleys. If you're interested, just wait until you're actually ready to buy before contacting me.
Story of my life with most folks.

_________
-------------