1994 Beretta Z26 with 3400 5spd Headers Lsd Much More!!

List a Beretta Item for sale
Stuntmanmike

1994 Beretta Z26 with 3400 5spd Headers Lsd Much More!!

Post by Stuntmanmike »

So the time has come to make some room in the drive way (five vehicles total) and the Beretta lost this round. Everything is listed on my car domain site with lots of extra parts I was going to use to finish the build up which includes the following:

I am not parted it yet. I need to sell the whole car as it runs great, no reason to part it. If I make a deal for the car minus accessories and certain parts, I'll start another thread for the remaining parts.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/313666

Specs:
3400 from '04 Impala
NVG 5 speed 3.94 final drive with Engineered Performance LSD (tranny and LSD both came from EP)
S&S ceramic headers with flex pipe and hi flow cat
Mandrel bent 2.5" pipe to straight thru muffler (exhuast sounds very good)
2000 Camaro dual piston brakes in front, SS lines
17x7 charcoal six spoke wheels
215-45 Nitto NeoGen tires
Eibach Springs
KYB GR2 struts, Gas a just shocks
Addco sway rear
FFP lower engine and tranny mounts, poly upper engine insert, poly filled upper tranny mounts
<92 subframes, poly control arm bushings, all poly on both swaybars
Subframe connector
strut and shock tower bars
3" polished aluminum CAI installed with K&N cone filter (not in pictures)
Brand new Duralast Gold battery
Brand new alternator
Brand new power steering pump and steering rack

All parts are less than two years old and only driven about 12K miles in that two years.

Extra parts included with car:
Extra 5 speed tranny from 94 cavi (getrag 282)
Quad bell housing
Extra hood
Extra rear Z26 bumper cover
Dash vents and trim pieces sanded down ready for paint
C4 Corvette rear brake calipers
SS Goodridge brake lines for rear
Door panels and some interior trim in very good shape
Ported upper intake plenum for 65mm throttle body
65mm throttle body from 3.4 dohc engine (needs adapter plate for 3400 intake)
Extra 5 speed shifter that is very smooth and great shape
AEM CAI water bypass valve 3"
2 used Falken Ziex 512 225-45-17 tires
2 17x7 aluminum wheels with 245-45-17 Nitto extreme drag 555 drag radials
3M precut 20% window tint
99-04 Mustang black euro tail lights plus stock with bucket cut outs from mustang rear end ready for custom install
Extra 97 Venture ECU (best for tuning)
Brand new black carpet (never installed)
Sound deadening/insulation from Summit cut to shape but not installed (tested only and it works great for sound and heat)
Box of extra 3" aluminum tubing for intakes
Box full of extra axle parts-CVs, shafts, etc.
Box full of extra parts-sensors, brackets, connectors, etc.

About the car- Engine has about 12K miles, it was broke in with conventional oil, and has run Mobil 1 full synthetic ever since, 5 speed trans from Engineered performance with EP LSD has about 5K miles and was broke in easy for about 500 miles with GM sychromesh, fluid changed with fresh synchromesh after break in. NeoGen tires-2 are good, 2 are low but just passed inspection but 2 Falkens are also included. Power steering pump, steering rack and hoses are brand new, A/C pressure hose is brand new never used (condensor currently out of car but is good). Radiator is out of car for custom setup but included the Jegs aluminum two core radiator, silicone hoses, and dual electric fans. Winshield is a little over a year old. Firewall is modified to accept the S&S headers so you will have to mod your car if you plan to swap it over.

I'm looking to get $2500 for everything. $2000 for everything minus non Beretta parts like Mustang tail lights, BMW head lights, Sparco shift knob or pedals, speakers, Viper alarm, etc. I'm willing to negotiate. I spend about ten grand all together (probably more). I'm not looking to get back what I spent obviously but I hope that another Beretta lover can take advantage of this. If you have a good looking Beretta already and plan on building it up, you can't beat this deal! Everything you need is included to make another car fast or if you want to make this one look nice. Feel free to PM or call me to discuss it. I probably forgot some stuff but thats all I can think of now. Again, check out the car domain page for details of the car itself. I ran a best of 14.4 with it now with a stock tune, no traction without drag radials, and the old crappy shifter ( have not installed the new one yet) and I know it will run 13.9-14.0 with some tuning and traction. I can take pics or even video if there are any specifics you are curious about. Thanks for looking.

Mike

P.S. I'm not a newb! check my bstuff profile! I had to recreate my account since the change over.