Beretta GTZ for free in Fargo, ND area

List a Beretta Item for sale
ARTEMIS1759

Beretta GTZ for free in Fargo, ND area

Post by ARTEMIS1759 »

Hey all. If you are near here or are here I have a 1991 Beretta GTZ that I need to just give away. I am asuming the engine may be locked up. But, what happened was I was going to the Olive Garden on flood duty and it just shut off. Went to pull start it (which I did with my other GTZ) and the tires would just skip on the ground and would not turn. I need to get a lost title for it. WHich I wil get if someone wants the car. I am from Bismarck and have no way to bring it home. It has a 1990 Quad4 in it with the 91 trans. It has GTZ vynils on the headlights that were custom made. Everything is manual with no sunroof. It also has a full gasket kit or (head gasket Kit) can not remember which one I bought. I usually buy the whole kit. Plus head bolts. if anyone wants this email me at ARTEMIS1759@yahoo.com. The car is red with a white rim and is parked behind the Kelly Inn on main. It is complete. Only thing I ask is there is a pair of Binoculars under the seat that are my dad's and I would like them back. Thanks.

Travelor
Global Moderator

Re: Beretta GTZ for free in Fargo, ND area

Post by Travelor »

Soo... what? This is just sitting unlocked in a parking lot somewhere? Wouldn't it be better to eat the $50 to tow it home and sell it?