91 Gt 5-speed, Mint Black Interior!

List a Beretta Item for sale
cramez

91 Gt 5-speed, Mint Black Interior!

Post by cramez »

Looking to sell my 1991 Beretta GT, black exterior, near perfect black interior. The only flaws on the interior that I could find are that the center console lid needs a little glue on the foam on the underside, it's sticking out on the sides just a little. The vinyl on it isn't split anywhere or anything though, so it can defintely be fixed. Also, for those interested in the 100% original parts, the drivers side kick panel and floor mat are worn, but the black carpeted fiberglass 6.5" kick panels I have for the car can go with it, or the original kick panel can be recarpeted easily. I also have mint black power window door panels (no window crank hole), cause I was going to add power windows to it.

It's a 3.1 V6, 5-speed, 160k on the clock. The clutch, steering rack (FE3) and downpipe are all brand new, it literally hasn't been outside the driveway since their install. I would suggest the buyer trailer it home, simply because I've put about 100 miles on it since I've had it and therefore don't know it well enough to trust it long distances -- It's been a project car the whole time. I'd love to finish it, but I don't think I'll really use it much, and I'm trying to get some cash together to start competeing at the dragstrip again.

Good:
~Again, a near perfect black interior, may also include the power window door panels.
~Brand new clutch
~New exhaust piping
~Brand new FE3 steering rack
~Hood and right fender have been replaced and prepped for paint (car had deer damage when I bought it)
~Been stored indoors the whole time I've had it (5 years), the last two were in a climate controlled garage.
~Plentry of parts that can go with it for the right price, including 94+ fillers, power window door panels, carpeted 6.5" speaker kick panels, brand new directionals, compass mirror, and a bunch of other parts I haven't even found yet.

Needs:
~Suspension
~E-brake cables
~Paint job
~Body work on left rear quarter (dent that has rusted)
~Dent under mirror on driver's door
~Windshield is cracked on the bottom, I'm pretty sure I have a replacement that I can include.
~Battery (runs perfect, but have to jump start it)
~Shifter cables (drives fine, but shifts aren't as smooth as they could be)

Photos are all here:

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/cramez/

Asking $750 or best offer, which is less than half what I have into it. More/different pictures can be taken at request, just let me know what you want to see. Make an offer, I need the space.

Any questions, just let me know!
Last edited by cramez on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ClonedGTZ

Re: 91 Gt 5-speed, Mint Black Interior!

Post by ClonedGTZ »

i want the interior !

91 Beretta GT26- GT/Z26
IsaacHayes

Post by IsaacHayes »

Rust? Hows the spring perches, rockers, etc. GLWS! Would make a hot project for sure with a new motor :D

Image Image 2010 project (click pic)
1994 3100 BERETTA. 200,000+ miles.
16.0 @ 84.41mph when stock. Now ???
Original L82 w/LA1, LX9, & LX5 parts!!!

soon to be OBD1 tuned...
cramez

Post by cramez »

The rockers are near perfect, the car was undercoated at one point in its life, so the majority of the underside is very clean. Rockers, spring perches, door jams, etc are all in the pictures on the linked page.

cramez

Post by cramez »

bump...

Make me an offer folks, this thing's gotta go. You might be surprised what I'd take.

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Notice the plug right next to the rocker cover, This thing was rust proofed... Someone snag this up. It will be a nice solid and stay a nice solid project for a while!

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
cramez

Post by cramez »

Price reduced to $750 obo...needs to go! The new clutch and steering rack installed would cost more than that!

Money pit Beretta

Post by Money pit Beretta »

Isaac? What do you think?

keep'em flying!