Billet Motor Mount, Custom Tails, Cargo Net, Pioneer CD

List a Beretta Item for sale
Hoss 2000 Z28

Billet Motor Mount, Custom Tails, Cargo Net, Pioneer CD

Post by Hoss 2000 Z28 »

Alright guys, I have a few Beretta parts laying around the house that my wife is begging me to get rid of. My dad totaled out my beloved '92 3.1L GT in '07 and I either didn't have the opportunity to install these parts, or they were taken off the car prior to selling to the scrap yard. :cry:

FYI, here's my cardomain page of the dearly departed: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/720728

On with the parts!

(SOLD!!!).
The picture above was taken from FFP's website a few years ago. This is NOT the actual part(s) that I am selling! This picture shows 2 pices in order to show 2 angles of the part in one picture. Only 1 mount is for sale at the price listed! This is to give you guys a look at this mount without me having to remove the mount from the sealed bag.
The pictures directly above IS the actual part for sale.

First off, I have had this motor mount in this box since November 22, 2005. I just opened it today so I could take pictures of it for you guys. This mount was fabricated by Fast Forward Performance. I paid at least $80.00 for this piece. I bought this because I had gone through 2 OEM motor mounts on my '92 3.1L GT in short time and was sick of going through mounts. This is a bad ass, tough as nails billet motor mount. Looks like very high quality poly bushings, should last as long as your motor if not longer. Still in the original air tight bag it was packaged in. (SOLD)

($150.95 for L+R Custom Euro Clear Tail Light Assembly includes shipping and Paypal fees).
Euro clear tail lamps complete with brackets and fastening hardware. In excellent condition. Bulbs are NOT included. The guy I bought the car from paid a lot for these as nobody on Ebay was making them yet at that time. You can put in LED bulbs or colored bulbs for a nice touch and set yourself apart from the other Berettas out there.

($50.95 for L+R OEM Tail Light Assemblies includes shipping and Paypal fees)

I have my OEM tail lights up for sale as well if you need replacements for your car. While neither light has suffered in the accident, there is a 3" long fine crack in the top left panel (reverse light) of the right tail light assembly. This could probably be filled in with either some super glue or clear epoxy and smoothed away to have a water tight seal and be nearly invisible.

($9.95 for OEM Cargo Net includes shipping and Paypal fees)
I have my original cargo net in excellent condition. No frays or wear to be found.

($24.95 for Pioneer (KEH-P6025) MOSFET 50Wx4 CD/AM/FM includes shipping and Paypal fees)
This Pioneer head unit is a 50W 4 Channel setup with detachable face to deter theft. This unit is in excellent condition. Comes with mounting bracket and wiring harness as shown. Ready to rock! Remote is long gone, sorry.

Features:
*EEQ
* 5-mode preset equalizer
* 2-mode custom preset equalizer
* 3-band parametric equalizer
* SFEQ (Sound Focus Equalizer)
* LPF
* 3-mode selectable loudness
# Direct Sub Drive
# Pop-up rotary volume
# Detachable Face Securityâ„¢
# RCA preout: selectable (rear or subwoofer)
# Multi-CD control

I will apply a 5% discount towards any purchase of 2-4 of these items and a 10% discount for anyone buying the entire lot.

Thanks for looking!
Last edited by Hoss 2000 Z28 on Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wicked-irocz

Re: Billet Motor Mount, Custom Tails, Cargo Net, Pioneer CD

Post by wicked-irocz »

I'll take the mount. PM me your paypal address

94 Beretta Z26 57,4xx miles
3100, auto, crank windows, power locks/trunk, A/C,
To many mods to list
-intercooler :shock:

Among beretta boards
1st Turbo 4t60-e
1st Turbo 3100
1st Turbo Z26
1st 94+ Turbo
Hoss 2000 Z28

Post by Hoss 2000 Z28 »

Pending sale on the motor mount! :Yahoo!:

ClonedGTZ

Post by ClonedGTZ »

think that "bog bone" mount would work on my '91 3.8 ??

91 Beretta GT26- GT/Z26
Money pit Beretta

Post by Money pit Beretta »

3.8?
No, it would work only for 92 and up(3.1/3100). MRZ has the one you need(look for the one that doesn't look like the one he has for sale).

keep'em flying!
Hoss 2000 Z28

Post by Hoss 2000 Z28 »

Mount is still available. It is for the 3.1L V6 and I'm not sure if it would fit the 2.8L or not but I know those motors were very similar.

I have not sold outside of ebay before so I will need an email address from any buyer. Just PM me and I can set up an invoice via Paypal and pass along shipping confirmations, etc. I do apologize for any inconvenience. :beer:

wicked-irocz

Post by wicked-irocz »

I still want the mount. I tried paying again and it wouldn't let me. It still says your email address is invalid. I said I would send you a money order but are you not registered with paypal?

94 Beretta Z26 57,4xx miles
3100, auto, crank windows, power locks/trunk, A/C,
To many mods to list
-intercooler :shock:

Among beretta boards
1st Turbo 4t60-e
1st Turbo 3100
1st Turbo Z26
1st 94+ Turbo
Hoss 2000 Z28

Post by Hoss 2000 Z28 »

wicked-irocz wrote:I still want the mount. I tried paying again and it wouldn't let me. It still says your email address is invalid. I said I would send you a money order but are you not registered with paypal?
It turns out I need your email address to send you a request, just PM me. Today I sold some gear on LS1.com and everything went through paypal just fine that way. Not sure why it's not working the way you are trying but I know it works if I can send you the request.

Sorry for the trouble!

http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.ph ... ost2055413