I'm new to this and looking to sell my 95 base.

List a Beretta Item for sale
2.2H8TA

I'm new to this and looking to sell my 95 base.

Post by 2.2H8TA »

Alright i have a 95 base beretta. It has just over 127k on it, Its bright red/gray int. 2.2l.auto.
The good:
Well it's a Beretta, new exaust from cat back, nothing special. Runs great now. Tranny is seamless. Looks good from 10-15 feet away, only prob. with the int. is the drivers seat, the turn signal, and the A in BERETTA on the dash is gone. Has nice set of seat covers though, black/gray.
The bad:
Well if thats the good I'd say theres a good amount of bad. There is rust in the front of both door jams, some small paint chips here and there, gas door is hanging, Still have the clamp. Needs tires and brake line to be inspected. Have'nt driven it in 3 months. I run it 2 or 3 times a week. Now we get to the ugly stuff, theres a small dent on the back of the drivers side door, The head gasket blew @ 80k, replaced the whole head profesionaly, It started to leak again around 126k and I put some stop leak in it, seems to have worked well. Don't know how long it will last however. I tried to sell it before it started leaking, for 2400, the buyer did'nt come through. I'd like to know what I can get for it, I will post pics.when I get my camera back. O it also has rims from my old 90' on it three are red and one is normal, silver/gray, all the trim rings and center cps. Hit me up if your intrested or have any suggestions about what i should do with it.

1994 AQUA ZED
Asylum

Re: I'm new to this and looking to sell my 95 base.

Post by Asylum »

Well your honesty is refreshing, however it's not worth alot.

The market has gone to hell on our cars of late where a '94 California No-rust Quad in near excellant condition just sold for $1500, and 3400 swapped cars can be had pretty regularly for ~$2000-$2500.

With suspect mechanicals and the rust you described, it may be best to part it out, or throw it on craigslist and TRY $800-$1000.

Never know who is out there.

Eric

Asylum Motorsports
"Where we're not happy 'til YOU'RE not happy!

'91 California Quad (Gone with just a bit of "Seller's Remorse".)
'92 3500 GT gone and not really missed. It was fun. Documented 13.47 N/A.
1988GTU

Post by 1988GTU »

Location?

Like one said, you might be better off pawning it off on craiglist or locally to a kid for A to maybe B transportation.

Rusty brake lines, rotted rockers, dents, head gasket problem, interior in need of tlc.....
Personally, I'd give no more than 200-300 bucks for something as described.

Does it have any cracks or chips in the windshield?

_________
-------------
2.2H8TA

Post by 2.2H8TA »

It's worth more than 200-300 bucks, it runs really good and it's not leakng anymore. Yes it needs a brake line, the only problem w/ the int. is the drivers seat. the windsheild is good. The drivers side door has a small dent and the mirror is loose and the door where the mirror is is cracked a little. The rust is probably the worst problem, as it is with alot of them. It's not that bad right now. The car is in Scranton P.A. Are you still looking for something like this?

1994 AQUA ZED
2.2H8TA

Post by 2.2H8TA »

It's on craigslist for $1750. I know it's a little much, but we'll see what happens. I did this because I searched and found one almost identical to mine for $1850

1994 AQUA ZED
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

I bought a 96 v6 a year ago with no rust at all for 1k, it just had a cracked radiator.

So just my .02 on the listing price.

The car is now the one in my sig, after god who knows how much more money.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
2.2H8TA

Post by 2.2H8TA »

I've alreddy had 2 people email me about it. looks like this might work.

1994 AQUA ZED
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Best of luck.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
2.2H8TA

Post by 2.2H8TA »

Thanks, I'm gonna detail it and make it look all nice for when someone comes to see it. If I can find my digital camera, hopefully, I'll put some pics of it up, should look pretty good. I got some headlight covers and a half bra on it, but I'm not selling that stuff.

1994 AQUA ZED