'90 3.1L for Sale

List a Beretta Item for sale
john266

'90 3.1L for Sale

Post by john266 »

Okay guys, I hate to do it, but I had a good offer from a friend of mine on a newer Cavalier (and I need something with better gas mileage), so I am putting up my '90 for Sale. The specs are as follows.

1990 Beretta Base Model:
3.1L V-6 with 158K miles
AT, PW, Power Locks, Cruise, AC (converted to R-134, but has a leak and needs to be charged), Tilt Wheel, etc (LOADED).
Interior is in fair shape, seats are torn (but have seat covers on the car, so not too bad), and dash is a bit warped from sun.
Exterior is Gray metallic, good shape (only major defect is the trunk has a dent in the rear)
Fairly new Yokohama 80K touring tires with recent alignment
New front struts and rear shocks
New rear brakes (shoes, resurfaced drums, wheel cylinders)
New front brake pads and hoses
New MAP sensor, IAC valve and crank sensor
New oxygen sensor
New ECM and Ignition Control module
New AC plugs and Autolite wires
New Oil pressure sensor
New Fuel sender and pump (installed a year ago)
Recent trans flush and filter change.
New fuel filter

I'm sure there are a few things that i'm leaving out. I have owned the car for over 2 years (bought it with 132 K miles), and most of the miles I have put on it have been from commuting to school on the interstate. I dont know too much about the prior history of the car, but since I have had it, it has had all proper maintenance performed. The car currently has an odd ignition problem which causes the car to run weird sometimes (intermittant), which I have yet to have the car looked at by a mechanic. The car is located outside Charlotteville, VA and I will take any reasonable offer. I just need to sell my car to make room for my new one.

If anyone is interested, email me at 1fasts10@comcast.net, and I can email pictures....

Money pit Beretta

Re: '90 3.1L for Sale

Post by Money pit Beretta »

I bought a 04 Cav to replace my 90GT. After driving the Cavy for awhile I changed my mind and kept the Beretta. Lost it and bought another. If your going to get an Ecotec they don't have any power and it's not that much of a jump in MPG unless you take the highway alot. Still you have to push it alot to get it up to speed. Test drive it first and be very sure it's what you want. Sad to hear that you are thinking of getting rid of it John.

keep'em flying!