1988 Beretta GTU

List a Beretta Item for sale
Drkbwtiprfm25

1988 Beretta GTU

Post by Drkbwtiprfm25 »

Title says it all. I hate to sell this but I need the money and space so I have to let one of my babys go. Here are the facts about the car.

Car...

White with red stripe on molding.
Blue interior with Digital Gauge Cluster
2.8L V6
- Bored .040 over with flat top pistons
- Comp cams camshaft ( have to look at my receipts for the exact specs)
- Exhaust manifolds, Intake manifold (upper and lower) Ported to gasket match
- Heads have mild port and polish job
- Taylor 8.2mm Thundervolt Wires
- AC Delco Iridium Plugs

5 Speed manual Transmission
New rear KYB shocks and springs
Two BFG Traction T/A tires on rear
New Heater Core
Custom Solid Motor and Transmission Mounts

The car at one point ran a 15.3 @ 91 mph N/A. If the computer was to be tuned into what it should be I'm sure there is a lot more potential in it.

Now the bad.....

Needs a new relay under the dash to control the lights and dash. I know it has a name but it always forget it.
Clutch I believe is going but not completely gone.

Extras....

Two 16 inch aluminum rims that match the four already on it.
Two Tires to go on them (I want to say half tread or better)
2 extra sets of Smoked Rear Tailights
One set of rear marker lights (red)
Have a mess of other little things that go to the car but don't remember them. They will all go with the car.

I'm open to offers but don't low ball me. I'm located in central pa so if that helps. If this worked I've attached a picture. If not I can send them to a normal email. I do have the center caps and bolts for the rims. Just wasn't on them when I took the picture. Thanks for your time.
Attachments
retta2.jpg
GTU2.JPG
Picture 025.jpg

Money pit Beretta

Re: 1988 Beretta GTU

Post by Money pit Beretta »

What happened to the front spoiler? Other than that the car looks great. Too bad you have to sell it.

keep'em flying!
Drkbwtiprfm25

Post by Drkbwtiprfm25 »

I wish I knew. The car never had it when I got it. I tried looking for a replacement but with no luck.

1988GTU

Post by 1988GTU »

How are the rockers? Floor pans? Trunk Area? Wheel Wells? Wheres the front gfx? Interior pictures?

Base price?

_________
-------------
Drkbwtiprfm25

Post by Drkbwtiprfm25 »

Everything on the car is solid. The car still has factory white paint on the under side of it. Again I DON'T know where the front gfx is. It wasn't on the car when I bought it. I will get pictures of all angles and parts of the car, interior, undercarriage, trunk, etc. and will email to anyone that is interested.

One more thing. I forgot to mention. I don't know how many of you know about how the paint on some cars in the 80s liked to peel. Well the hood did but we stripped it down and repainted it. Its not an exact match but it stopped the rusting. The roof however hasn't been so fortunate. It has peeled since it has been sitting and looks like a little surface rust on the roof.

Money pit Beretta

Post by Money pit Beretta »

Boy does that suck, I found one a month ago. The JY I go to doesn't keep things around more than a few weeks. It was in good shape, all of the other parts were broken.

keep'em flying!
Drkbwtiprfm25

Post by Drkbwtiprfm25 »

Here are a couple of pics from the ones I got a chance to take today of the car. Mind that the car is in dire need of a bath. Its been sitting for a while. On top of it being dirty I have found out today after hours of tracing wires and such that the fuel pump has decided to quit on it as well....
Attachments
GTU 010.jpg
GTU 002.jpg
GTU 031.jpg

Drkbwtiprfm25

Post by Drkbwtiprfm25 »

If anyone wants more pictures I can send via email. Just pm me your email and have them out asap.
Attachments
GTU 017.jpg
GTU 024.jpg

big a

Post by big a »

give me a asking price on it. please