anyone interested in some 88 stuff?

List a Beretta Item for sale
unsmart1

anyone interested in some 88 stuff?

Post by unsmart1 »

I have the original garnet carpet from my 88 if it wasnt worth keeping it wouldnt be on here it but needs cleaned.
Garnet front seats back rest frame broken on the drivers but ill throw in a gray 88ish front seats for parts.
Garnet back panels.
Garnet center console. decent lid.

If someones willing to drive to sioux city iowa you can have it or im just tossing it all out and mounting the seats in the back of my truck.

Also got a nice aqua trunk lid w/spoiler off a Z- $50. Not willing to ship dont have the time.

'86 Dodge Ramcharger 2wd- 360, "X" heads, bored .020 over, decked .010, 833 4spd, 3:55 gear.
'88 base/z-z51 supension, '93 olds 3.1, more stuff than its worth.
Dr. Jones

Re: anyone interested in some 88 stuff?

Post by Dr. Jones »

Well no shipping burns my interest but out of curiosity are the seats and panels the GT design? I'm sure that might help your cause if you added it to the post. Pictures are also a big help. GL with your sale though.

unsmart1

Re: anyone interested in some 88 stuff?

Post by unsmart1 »

well my cars a base, i dont know the difference between base and gt design? but i type my vin in to sites it pops up gt so its a possibilty. If someone wants pics all i can do is text because i do not have a camera and my card reader deal dont work. But if someone wants the trunk bad enough then figure shipping from 51108 to wherever it going and i can do it on my lunch break sometime

'86 Dodge Ramcharger 2wd- 360, "X" heads, bored .020 over, decked .010, 833 4spd, 3:55 gear.
'88 base/z-z51 supension, '93 olds 3.1, more stuff than its worth.