UPDATED 8/18 - black interior stuff and more

List a Beretta Item for sale
Dr. Jones

Re: Time to part with lots of black interior stuff and more

Post by Dr. Jones »

Are these parts still for sale? Two weeks or more, three posts and an email and no reply, no pics, no prices..

DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

I will give Brett a call, see what's up. Probably hasn't even been to the site lately. lol

Edit:

Left him a voicemail. He should stop by here later once he is off work and has time.

94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

Dr. Jones

Post by Dr. Jones »

DTMAce wrote:I will give Brett a call, see what's up. Probably hasn't even been to the site lately. lol

Edit:

Left him a voicemail. He should stop by here later once he is off work and has time.
Awesome, thanks man! I figured he just hasn't been around. Life sometimes gets busy.

BRich Beretta

Post by BRich Beretta »

Dr. Jones wrote:
DTMAce wrote:I will give Brett a call, see what's up. Probably hasn't even been to the site lately. lol

Edit:

Awesome, thanks man! I figured he just hasn't been around. Life sometimes gets busy.

Hey, sorry for the no reply. I don't get on computer much at home. Shoot me a text, it's much easier.
I don't remember what you were looking for exactly but shipping any big items I am going to say most likely won't happen or will take me forever to get around to. A few people ave asked about shipping the solar wing and I just haven't had the time with the 4 day weeks lately due to holidays and I don't have materials to ship big stuff.

Thanks for call Chris.
My # - 517-819-1234
-Brett

The #1 selling energy drink here
BRich Beretta

Post by BRich Beretta »

Styluss wrote:Didn't you have some black cupholders? I would be interested if you still have them. I don't know why I didn't just buy them there. And if you ever want to part the black console lid from the console, I will take it.
Yea I have one more left. I will see about grabbing a small junk box from work I can fit it in and get it packed up.
Text me
517-819-1234

keiffith

Post by keiffith »

How much for the sill panels, carpet stays, a pillars and manual center console? My email is beretta3800@yahoo.com if you can send pics. Ill also take the swaybar if its the solid version.

92 3.1 manual base 190k Daily
93 3.1 auto base 275k RIP 'Joan'
73 Yamaha RD250 moth balled

CPL, USMC, Veteran/2111
Dr. Jones

Post by Dr. Jones »

Still looking for black old style manual shift plate and boot, driver interior trim that goes on the inside of the doorjamb over the sail panel, black old style speaker covers, black radio bezel, and also black old style seats. Can't text as I have a home phone and I don't have long distance. I do however have a paypal account and and internet connection so if you could send some pics to my email addy with prices that would be great. It's andrewlynnwoodlunnii@gmail.com. I could use the driver rear valance from the indy as well if you would separate them.

DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

I did drop Brett a line the other day and left him a message. Just so you all know. He rarely has time to visit the boards, busy guy that he is. Just wanted you all to know, so you think you weren't being ignored.

94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

Dr. Jones

Post by Dr. Jones »

Thanks Ace, Brett contacted me.

BRich Beretta

Post by BRich Beretta »

Styluss wrote:Didn't you have some black cupholders? I would be interested if you still have them. I don't know why I didn't just buy them there. And if you ever want to part the black console lid from the console, I will take it.
After meeting up with Jamie I realized the one full black one I had left was the one for him. The other one I have has the cup holder painted silver from when it was in my car. Its possible if I sell my car I can swap them out and you can have that one instead of selling with car.

Styluss
Global Moderator

Re: UPDATED 8/18 - black interior stuff and more

Post by Styluss »

Nice!

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car