UPDATED 8/18 - black interior stuff and more

List a Beretta Item for sale
BRich Beretta

UPDATED 8/18 - black interior stuff and more

Post by BRich Beretta »

I am going to get rid of all my stuff I have been collecting, I am eventually going to be getting rid of my car and finding something new.

Whats left from BFest
-Full black set of seats (newer style)
-Solar Wing
-Black Widow Spoiler
-Black center console old style manual tranny (selling whole)
-White GTZ bumper with some damage but fixable
-Old style carpet stays black (two closest mounting spots have piece underneath broke off from pulling off car due to screws rusted out)
-Indy sides and rear pieces white
-miscellaneous black pieces - a-pillars, old style dash speaker covers, 3rd brake light

Random extras but I also have mufflers for a Pontiac G8 from when I worked at exhaust manufacturer that I acquired. They are brand new, possibly test mufflers we were working on for the GXP model. Bought them for cheap so they didn't get recycled thinking they could be used for bartering someday....that someday is now 3 or 4 years later and they are still in my basement.

May be more but I need to get downstairs and check, basements a mess from rain getting into basement a couple weeks back.

For pics I have some already and others would be much simpler to take with my evo and mail/text to you.

Thanks,
Brett
Last edited by Guest on Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.

SBC350Beretta

Re: Time to part with lots of black interior stuff and more

Post by SBC350Beretta »

Hey Brett,
Was wondering if I could get some pics of the bigger items you are selling along with prices...I also see you have a 517 area code, Michigan????? I live up near Charlevoix..... Just joined this forum....Currently have 1994 Berreta converted to RWD with a 350 (fun car) just got it on the road but looking for a few items to put the finishing touches on it.

Nick

Fmondays

Post by Fmondays »

can i get pics of solar wing and back window spoiler and how much w/ shipping to 78213
twp_2008@yahoo.com

BRich Beretta

Post by BRich Beretta »

SBC350Beretta wrote:Hey Brett,
Was wondering if I could get some pics of the bigger items you are selling along with prices...I also see you have a 517 area code, Michigan????? I live up near Charlevoix..... Just joined this forum....Currently have 1994 Berreta converted to RWD with a 350 (fun car) just got it on the road but looking for a few items to put the finishing touches on it.

Nick
Nick, at this time I have sold the door panels, rear sail panels, seat belts, newer style console, 1 set of a-pillars, and a cupholder in black to one of the members and we are supposed to meet up in a few weeks due to lack of space in car at BFest. If this falls through you are more than welcome to have dibs. I do have the seats though if you are still interested in those or I have other miscellaneous stuff like old style carpet stays, a-pillars, old style center console, or solar wing.

The #1 selling energy drink here
BRich Beretta

Post by BRich Beretta »

Fmondays wrote:can i get pics of solar wing and back window spoiler and how much w/ shipping to 78213
twp_2008@yahoo.com
Pics sent

The #1 selling energy drink here
Dr. Jones

Post by Dr. Jones »

PM'd you a week or so ago but I guess you were on your way to BFest. Still interested in seeing the seats and would also like to know if you would part with the manual shift plate and I need an old style driver door trim piece that pops in over the sail panel, and also the radio cover. Also looking for the speaker panel behind the back seats in black for an 88. PM pics and prices w/ shipping to 97236. My email is andrewlynnwoodlunnii@gmail.com. Thanks.

Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

Didn't you have some black cupholders? I would be interested if you still have them. I don't know why I didn't just buy them there. And if you ever want to part the black console lid from the console, I will take it.

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

Dr. Jones wrote:PM'd you a week or so ago but I guess you were on your way to BFest. Still interested in seeing the seats and would also like to know if you would part with the manual shift plate and I need an old style driver door trim piece that pops in over the sail panel, and also the radio cover. Also looking for the speaker panel behind the back seats in black for an 88. PM pics and prices w/ shipping to 97236. My email is andrewlynnwoodlunnii@gmail.com. Thanks.

I have personally seen the seats, they are in very nice shape... Base seats. Couldn't believe how much stuff he had put into that basement... LOL

94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

Dr. Jones

Post by Dr. Jones »

DTMAce wrote:I have personally seen the seats, they are in very nice shape... Base seats. Couldn't believe how much stuff he had put into that basement... LOL
Sweet! The car in the JY had really torn up seats and I couldn't justify buying them just because they were black, when they were in need of reupholstering to begin with. Pretty much when I get a carpet and some seats the black interior will be complete save for small pieces. I've been really excited and I'm building my collection so I can do the whole swap right after I get it painted. Hence my interest. Sorry for the slightly off-topic rant, I'm excited.

beretta

Post by beretta »

Couldn't believe how much stuff he had put into that basement... LOL

Apparently no one has seen my basement LOL, my friend said it looked like a garage down there.

How much for the rear sway bar ??

Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

So...?

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
beretta

Post by beretta »

so..... ? i dunno how much for the rear sway bar ?

Theres someone local or close enough to local to me that listed some small parts, i have yet to make it there to go through the boxes of stuff, i think hes got black cup holders..
I find it odd.. the dash is grey.. the stereo trim and 2 vents are black, cluster bezel is black, center console gear shifter plate is black, but the cup holder and those 2 vents are grey. unless someone has changed it before in my car..

Chad91GTZ

Post by Chad91GTZ »

That's how they come.

My Motortopia

Bfest Committee 2012, 2013, 2014
Bfest AND Bust 2012 Winner: First ever clutch swap at Berettafest!
Bfest 2013 Watermelon Award: Boob shaped hood dents FTW
DTMAce

Post by DTMAce »

No, the idiots at GM did that. Mine came the same way, dark charcoal gray for the dash, left and center vents/trims, the shifter cover, and the rear ashtray, but NOT the passenger vent/cupholders. Lame. For some reason they wanted the pass cupholders to match the dash. Never did understand why. So yours is probably stock.

94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

Chad91GTZ

Post by Chad91GTZ »

Don't have that issue with my perdy dark blue GTZ interior, *gush*

Anyway, I swapped the black vent guts to the grey side in my white car, looks way better.

My Motortopia

Bfest Committee 2012, 2013, 2014
Bfest AND Bust 2012 Winner: First ever clutch swap at Berettafest!
Bfest 2013 Watermelon Award: Boob shaped hood dents FTW