Spoiler and Radio For Sale!

List a Beretta Item for sale
Cop J

Spoiler and Radio For Sale!

Post by Cop J »

New to this forum, but I was a member at bstuff when it was up for years. Spent a lot of time and money on my beretta but sadly I had to let it go recently. It sat for a year with a problem my auto mechanic and chevy dealership couldn't even diagnose, and they said it'd be hours and hours to figure out and would cost me more than the cars worth. I decided to go out and get a new ride and now I am selling the parts that are worth something from the Beretta.

Located in NJ, so I'd rather have stuff picked up, but I can ship if you pay for postage!

If you need better pictures of stuff let me know. I can get close ups for you.

STILL AVAILABLE
-------------------
Spoiler/Wing - $70-pick up please
Good condition also, I can get better pictures if you like. Paint on the spoiler began to bubble slightly in certain areas but only can be seen from close up. If you are really interested and want me to ship, I can get a shipping quote for you. I loved this thing but I have to let it go!

Pioneer DEH-4000UB - $50+shipping
Radio is in great condition. Fits directly into any beretta and comes with the installation panel/kit if you don't already have an aftermarket radio installed in your beretta.

-------------------

SOLD - E36 Headlights (with ANGEL EYES!) - $65+shipping - SOLD!
In great condition. They work with the regular beretta low and high beams. One of the brackets on the back of one of the headlights is slightly broken, but you will have to custom mount them in your beretta, so the brackets won't even be used. I can also give you some installation tips if you need, but the installation is really easy. Not much hardware or customization knowledge is needed. It took me about 20 minutes!

Pics of how they sit today:

Pictures of them on the car and angel eyes:

SOLD - Solid Grille - $20+shipping - SOLD
Good condition. Regular grille painted red. Can be seen in the pictures below

SOLD - GTZ Full Kit - $200 - SOLD
Kit is in pretty good condition, the sides are perfect (comes with all hardware), the back is good expect for a couple paint marks that need to be filled. Nothing some touch up paint can't fix or if you plan on painting it over, this is perfect for you. The front bumper comes with the front metal reinforcement bar so if you are converting from a base model to GTZ, this would be perfect for you. The front has some paint chips due to regular driving. Hard to see unless you are close up. There is a small crack on the drivers side directly under the fender. It is about 3 inches, but I am sure it can be fixed. Also the bottom lip is hanging a little on the passenger side. When driving this is barely noticable, but I want you to know exactly what you are getting. Again, if interested I can take close up pictures of whatever you want.

Couple more pictures:

Located in NJ, so I'd rather have stuff picked up, but I can ship if you pay for postage! If you are interested let me know and I will do my best to get you more info/pics of anything!
Last edited by Cop J on Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

93 3.1L

Re: GTZ Full Kit, E36 Headlights, Spoiler, Solid Grill and m

Post by 93 3.1L »

How much do you think would run to gey shipped the gtz full kit to 77085?

Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

I remember that car! What are you going to do with the car itself out of curiosity?

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
2.2H8TA

Post by 2.2H8TA »

I'm very intrested in the headlights, solid grill, and that pioneeer deck. I'm gonna have to wait till' the begining of the month, cause I'm completly tapped out from fixing almost everything this month. It would be the first week of next month, when I let you know for sure. If you can hold the parts, that would be great. I live in PA, so shipping price to 18504 on all that crap I mentioned above, if you can please.

1994 AQUA ZED
beretta

Post by beretta »

Pm sent.

Chad91GTZ

Post by Chad91GTZ »

What was the problem???? Offtopic in the sale thread sorry but the car looks fine body wise, whats so difficult to diagnose? Its a Beretta not a space ship.

My Motortopia

Bfest Committee 2012, 2013, 2014
Bfest AND Bust 2012 Winner: First ever clutch swap at Berettafest!
Bfest 2013 Watermelon Award: Boob shaped hood dents FTW
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

He brought it to a mechanic and dealer... Thats why it was so hard to diagnose.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
woody90gtz

Post by woody90gtz »

Are the headlight beams adjustable independently of the housing? If so, I'll take 'em.

91 "SS" - WOT 3400/5spd - 13.29@101.6 - World's fastest N/A FWD Beretta
96 "T56" LS/6spd/8.8 RWD swap - 13.45@104.7 lol
GEARHEAD dezign youtube
3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

no, I had a set like that.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
Cop J

Post by Cop J »

The headlight has adjustments for it to be angled up and down but the whole headlight moves, not just the beam. They look great though...better than projectors IMO.

Over a year ago the car just wouldn't start for me. It began to turn on then shut off and after a while it wouldn't even turn over. You have no idea how much I trekked this car everywhere to get someone to figure out where it was. I asked all over the forums and everything everyone suggested I changed, I did and still couldn't get it running. Took it to the local shop that has done all the work on the car since I got it and they had it for about 2 weeks, spending hours a day (or so they claim) trying to diagnose it and they couldn't figure it out. Took it to chevy and they charged me $250 to basically tell me it needs EVERYTHING replaced and that still may not be the problem. It honestly felt like no one wanted to try to see what was wrong with the car and just didn't really want to work on it.

2.2H8TA - I will get a price quote for the stuff once it's all boxed up. Should have it to you by Monday.
93 3.1L - Looking really to get the kit picked up, as I am not sure how I am going to ship it. I actually bought it on a forum a couple years ago and it was shipped to me Greyhound, but it was a PAIN to pick up...I'll see though. No one in jersey on this forum!?
Beretta - Pm responded to.
Styluss - Yeah I am going to miss her...She was sold to the junkyard after sitting in my dad's backyard for over a year. He wanted the beretta out and I was kinda holding on. I needed something WAY more reliable. Now I drive a 06' Scion tC 5 Speed Manual. Love it, but still have a warm spot for the berettas.

Cop J

Post by Cop J »

Anyone looking for anything else? Headlights sale pending, everything else still available.

snowblindburd
Administrator

Post by snowblindburd »

Are they actual angel eye rings or just LEDs reflecting around the housing like mine? Unless you just have some better LEDs. I can't really tell because I am blind lol. They sure look nicer than mine.

Mine are Jon's old ones =P.

1991 Beretta GTZ
kfainf

Post by kfainf »

Pm sent.

Cop J

Post by Cop J »

snowblindburd wrote:Are they actual angel eye rings or just LEDs reflecting around the housing like mine? Unless you just have some better LEDs. I can't really tell because I am blind lol. They sure look nicer than mine.

Mine are Jon's old ones =P.
Not actually sure, they are angel eye rings with a whole bunch of less that make up a ring. They look GREAT at night, just like the picture I showed.

snowblindburd
Administrator

Post by snowblindburd »

I looked at mine more closely and realized how they work =P. It's like a ring around the light reflector and the LED lights up behind it. Mine look alright at night. I think I am going to take them apart and put in some more and brighter LEDs.