tons and tons of beretta parts. rare stuff...

List a Beretta Item for sale
speedy

tons and tons of beretta parts. rare stuff...

Post by speedy »

i have tons of beretta parts, i'll get pictures later, im busy today.

i have gtu spoilers, gtu mirrors, stock mirrors, rear mirrors, alts, starters, 2 quad 4 blocks(one has new pistons rings, new bearings, new crankshaft, ect and comes with a gasket kit to rebuild it), mint indy seats(dirty and typical drivers sagy foam but otherwise perfect, ask barry, no fading, stains, ect) 4 blue gtz wheels, 4 yellow indy wheels, 2 z04 front bumpers, z04 spoilers, brake lights, tail lights, head lights, spare axles, a 363 trans and a 3.94 trans, and 086 head, tons of spare quad 4 parts, ho cams, timing chain housing, flywheels, ect. theres lots of misselanious interior parts and stuff i dont even remember, i need it gone, i want it gone in one shot so here it is, $1,000 firm takes it all, pick up only, you will need a truck and trailer to get this stuff in one trip.

edit: i also remembered i have a yellow indy lip, side markers, fogs, kick panels, z26 wheels, solid and egg crate grills, radiators, speakers i think, and soooo much more, please someone take this off my hands! im practicly giving it away, take it and sell it for profit...

stuff is located in lehighton pa, 18235. im moving on and need this stuff gone asap, i kept it at my grandparents and its gotta go before the end of febuary.

i have the lip from that indy.
Last edited by speedy on Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

1991 beretta GTZ- 2.3l w41 cams, ported 086 head with a 3 angle valve job, fidanza flywheel with exedy racing clutch, 3.94fdr from and scx, so much more..
Red_Bra_Black_GTZ

Re: tons and tons of beretta parts. rare stuff...

Post by Red_Bra_Black_GTZ »

i can read, i would be interested in the indy seats if they r yellow.
i also need to know where u r located in the east.

paul

MY91GT(Z)

Post by MY91GT(Z) »

he is in lehighton pa or something like that

speedy

Post by speedy »

thanks 91gtz, im in lehighton pa, zip 18235. the seats are teal in color, not selling stuff seperate at the moment, i want it all gone, take it all or make me a good offer on what your taking, reason being i work almost 7 days a week, hate shipping, and cant take off everytime someone wants to meet me for parts...

1991 beretta GTZ- 2.3l w41 cams, ported 086 head with a 3 angle valve job, fidanza flywheel with exedy racing clutch, 3.94fdr from and scx, so much more..
speedy

Post by speedy »

price can be negotiated too.

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Can you fix up this thread a little to fit the for sale rules? I'd appreciate it and I'm sure others would as well so they can easily see what you have for sale and for how much.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
speedy

Post by speedy »

pics added, what you see is what your getting, theres 2 z04 front bumpers, a yellow indy lip, i think 3 gtu spoilers, 3 sets of gtu mirrors, 2 sets of gtz mirrors, gtz wheels, indy wheels, red interior parts, grey interior parts, a mint blue dash, clusters, a gtz spoiler, bra, starters, alts, tons of q4 parts, you name it, its there.

scvortisch

Post by scvortisch »

I know you want it all gone at once, but if you consider splitting it up. I will buy the yellow indy lip now. I assume its the front lower spoiler. Don't care shape of part, been trying to locate one forever. I can paypal right away to you if interested. Just name price and i'll figure shipping with it. Thanks...

MY91GT(Z)

Post by MY91GT(Z) »

thats why he still has this stuff is cause he wont ship it or else most if not all would be gone. sorry speedy but no one lives close enough to get it that has that kind of money to spend on all of it

Styluss
Global Moderator

Post by Styluss »

IF... you can meet me somehow as I come back from BFest. I will take it all, no question.
Save for maybe the engine and tranny stuff. That is, unless it all works out and I get a trailer or something...

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
speedy

Post by speedy »

scvortisch wrote:I know you want it all gone at once, but if you consider splitting it up. I will buy the yellow indy lip now. I assume its the front lower spoiler. Don't care shape of part, been trying to locate one forever. I can paypal right away to you if interested. Just name price and i'll figure shipping with it. Thanks...
$100 for the lip, and the cheapest quote I got for shipping is $140.

keiffith

Post by keiffith »

i go home sometime next month and can pick up the parts in person.
i would like the indy wheels, any rear solid fillers, and maybe a few other parts...

92 3.1 manual base 190k Daily
93 3.1 auto base 275k RIP 'Joan'
73 Yamaha RD250 moth balled

CPL, USMC, Veteran/2111
Alpinestar10

Post by Alpinestar10 »

speedy wrote:
scvortisch wrote:I know you want it all gone at once, but if you consider splitting it up. I will buy the yellow indy lip now. I assume its the front lower spoiler. Don't care shape of part, been trying to locate one forever. I can paypal right away to you if interested. Just name price and i'll figure shipping with it. Thanks...
$100 for the lip, and the cheapest quote I got for shipping is $140.

Greyhound freight ship it man i sent a bumper cover and it was like 50 or 60 to arizona from michigan.

scvortisch

Post by scvortisch »

That's how I got the replacement bumper for my GTZ. I live in Nevada and it was only $79.00 to have it Greyhounded from New York. That is the best way. Otherwise I'm going to pass. Thanks. Will pay the $100, but shipping is too much. Thanks for the response..

ronaconda

Post by ronaconda »

scvortisch wrote:...I live in Nevada....
Really??? Where???