Need several items for 94 Beretta Z26

List any Item for a Beretta that you want to purchase
clayman612

Need several items for 94 Beretta Z26

Post by clayman612 »

Wanted looking for a 3rd brake light for spoiler,console lid,windshield washer/wiper switch knob,both sun visors interior is burgandy but will take grey if you have it for above Beretta live in Kansas zip 67432

I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with but I know that World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones "Albert Einstein"
bagged_and_loud

Re: Need several items for 94 Beretta Z26

Post by bagged_and_loud »

Um, z26 spoilers. Don't have a third brake light.. do they? God it's been so long since I've looked at one. I even have a z now, but I haven't had it long enough at home to get the visual in my head lol. Good luck on you endeavors
Last edited by bagged_and_loud on Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Yes they did have a 3rd light in the spoiler.

good image to illustrate it.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
bagged_and_loud

Post by bagged_and_loud »

Oh my... been way too long, I need my car back so I can get familiar with it again lol... epic fail on me.

DUBS28

Post by DUBS28 »

I got you covered, maybe. What part of Kansas are you in? I'm right next door in Colorado.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
Attachments
uploadfromtaptalk1378997535416.jpg

GW Bancroft (on FB)
'91 Black GTZ
'93 Quasar GT 5-Speed (Under Construction)
DUBS28

Post by DUBS28 »

The visors are really in nice condition compared to most I've seen the cardboard isn't the best but it hasn't gone into full flap mode yet. If you would like I know an interior guy that could reinforce or replace the cardboard. The wiper switch is mint. The spoiler light has what appears to be a stripe of yellow paint on it, I believe it came off of an Indy. It has minimal burn/melt spots from the bulbs over heating like they always do but they are not bubbled and have no burn holes so it is still sealed. On the down side 2 of the 3 bulb mounting screw ports are split but still presses together firmly. Also the it is missing a prong where the electrical connector plugs in but if your bulb strip (electrical part) is still good then this will work great for you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

GW Bancroft (on FB)
'91 Black GTZ
'93 Quasar GT 5-Speed (Under Construction)