89 GTU wanted

List any Item for a Beretta that you want to purchase
LizardKing1973

89 GTU wanted

Post by LizardKing1973 »

Looking to buy a GTU. Color, miles unimportant. I would like to find one with most of the ground effects. I currently have a 96 Z26 but like the GTU better.

89 GTU wanted

Post by Guest »

I have a GTU for sale, posted in the "for sale" board. here is a copy of my post:

Hi everyone. I'm new to this board, and I have an 89 Beretta GTU for sale right now. I was more wondering what you guys think this is going for nowadays, seeing as how its a rare car. If someone here wants to make an offer, please do, otherwise I will see what I can get for it elsewhere. Its white with red interior. Got about 190K miles, there is something that has gone recently wrong with the engine, I think its the lifter. It still runs fine and everything though. exterior still looks pretty good, a few chips and dents but nothing major. interior the ceiling is drooping, and there are a couple cracks in the dash but otherwise in good shape.

e-mail me at egonburdick@yahoo.com for offer. thanks!

89 GTU wanted

Post by Guest »

I HAVE 2 GUT'S FOR SALE ALL GFX ARE THERE I HAVE A RED ONE AND A WHITE FOR SALE BOTH CARS ARE FOR SALE YOU CAN TALKE BOOTH FOR 1600.00 IF INSTREAD CALL 814-535-7141 FOR MORE INFO

Styluss
Global Moderator

89 GTU wanted

Post by Styluss »

Why not just buy a base model and convert it into a GTU? Thats what I have done... it's rewarding to do it yourself!
I have GTU kits and other GTu accerssories as well for sale...

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car