Z26/GTZ Body kit

List any Item for a Beretta that you want to purchase
Aquarius

Z26/GTZ Body kit

Post by Aquarius »

After having to replace my engine a couple of months ago it looks like I'll be holding on to my Retta for a while now. I'm looking to transform my base into a Z and I think I'm going to get a paint job done towards the end of the summer - so body work is gonna start soon. Anybody got either the whole or parts of the GTZ/Z26 body kits lying around that they want to unload? Let me know.

Aquarius

Z26/GTZ Body kit

Post by Aquarius »

I know somebody out there has some parts lying around......

bgk969803

Z26/GTZ Body kit

Post by bgk969803 »

i have a 94 z26 parts car the only things missing is frnt cover,motor,windsheld

kiley

Z26/GTZ Body kit

Post by Guest »

(Aquarius @ Jun. 28 2006,08:09)Q
U
O
T
EAfter having to replace my engine a couple of months ago it looks like I'll be holding on to my Retta for a while now. I'm looking to transform my base into a Z and I think I'm going to get a paint job done towards the end of the summer - so body work is gonna start soon. Anybody got either the whole or parts of the GTZ/Z26 body kits lying around that they want to unload? Let me know.
Aquaris look in the for sale section I have a GTZ Im parting.  The front is already spoken for but I do have sides and back if you are interested.  My phone number is listed in my post give me a call.  for the back and sides Ill let them go for 150.00 +shipping.  also, shoot me an email and Ill email you the picks of the parts.

captainretard

Z26/GTZ Body kit

Post by captainretard »

i have 2 cover for sale
1 red needs love(supports r broken)
1 black mint.

let me know, i can post pics and more info

voyager

Z26/GTZ Body kit

Post by voyager »

i have one mint rear. need to figure out how to ship it, and i'll let it go cheap

~-~-~-~-~-~-~
voyager

Z26/GTZ Body kit

Post by voyager »

do you want rims? i have Z26 rims too, they have some scuffing but you can have them for like $100 + shipping cheap!!

~-~-~-~-~-~-~