Obsessed! need a Beretta

List any Item for a Beretta that you want to purchase
dddelite

Obsessed! need a Beretta

Post by dddelite »

Looking for a beretta:  automatic, 3.1L SFI VG engine, best condition possible, reliable, low mileage ~ less than 75K engine great, - no cracked block, radiator, or tranny problems. ÂÂÂ Minor dings and scratches okay with exterior; no rust. ÂÂÂ Doesn't have to be stock car; just want one again. ÂÂÂ (I totalled my 95 Retta 6 years ago and have been wanting one all this time; now I'm seriously wanting one. ÂÂÂ Kids are growing up and it's time for mama to play again!

Looking in the PA/MD/VA/NC and south region, but not in any flood areas.  I live in Virginia.  PM if you've got a car or a lead to one.  Any color at this point, but mine was medium black rose metallic.

Thanks!

1993gtu

Obsessed! need a Beretta

Post by 1993gtu »

I have a 1995 Beretta Z26 Black Rose color.  It has 74,400 actual miles!
It has all options except the sunroof whcih leaked on most of them anyways.
It is in showroom condition!  No accidents or stories on this baby...Everything works like new.  recently it has had new brakes all around with new rotors and drums, new radiator, new spark plugs and wires, and a new muffler.  Any parts that have been replaced are genuine GM parts, my wife works for GM so we get a discount on parts.  I have (2) sets of whells/tires. The original 16" alloys are in storage boxes waiting to have new Kelly Navigator Golds mounted on them.
The winter tires are P195/65R15 mounted on GM steel wheels with cavalier type wheelcovers. The car has mostly been on base at Camp leJuene N.C. but I drove it home to Michigan where I live.
This car has been babied all of its life.
This is the best example of a 1995 Beretta Z26 that you will ever find in the U.S.

I'm asking $6,250.00/O.B.O.

Call: Kenneth Hahn
11739 Cedarwood Drive
Shelby Twp. Michigan 48315
586-726-9433 (home)
586-306-1322 (mobile)

Obsessed! need a Beretta

Post by Guest »

http://www.bstuff.com/index.php?showtopic=39148

3400 5 spd swap, little over 1000 miles on the rebuilt 3400

$3500

berettamayhemz26

Obsessed! need a Beretta

Post by berettamayhemz26 »

I found 2 up here in Youngstown, Ohio. both within blocks of each other, both bright red. dont know prices but one is sitting in someones driveway and the other at a dealership. let me know if you want either of these  berettamayhem@yahoo.com

getz172006

Obsessed! need a Beretta

Post by getz172006 »

the yellow beauty in the pic below is for sale and lookin for a good home its a 1990 INDY "rare and hell" its a 3.1 automatic 118000mi  PW PL Sunrf DigitalDash ....PM for more info asking 1800 Neg.

getzy  

GeneralHavoc

Obsessed! need a Beretta

Post by GeneralHavoc »

Well, I've got one I'm willing to part with; it's in Pittsburgh, PA, but it doesn't exactly match your requirements - 116k, with some tranny probs... but asking cheap, only $1,000 OBO.

chevyman

Obsessed! need a Beretta

Post by chevyman »

Hi,
i have a 95 z26 in black rose metallic. Asking 3500 negotiable. Car has rebuilt transmission, new radiator and a/c codensor, struts, brakes, battery, alternator, tensioner. Meticously mainatained. Car is is NYC.
2nd owenr, garage kept.
if you are interested.

BLKZ26

Obsessed! need a Beretta

Post by BLKZ26 »

I have a 96' Z26 with over $4000 invested, PM me is interested...

96' Chevy Beretta Z26
famousS&S

Obsessed! need a Beretta

Post by famousS&S »

1990 Chevy beretta in very nice shape, only 53,000 original miles. The car is a V6 Automatic. The car is metallic red with tinted windows all around. . The owner before me just replaced the exhaust also. The interior is all black and is in very nice shape besides 2 minor rips about an inch each on the back seat, hardley noticable. I recently purchesed two 4in jl speakers for the front, kenwood 6 by 9's and two 10in eclipse subs with a 600 watt amp that pounds, this is one of the nicests systems i have heard. I also have a cold air intake that i recently put on, The old one will come with it if you want to switch it back. Im looking to get 3400 for it but will deal. Also i would be interested in some treads only for an s10 with low miles in good shape. Please contact me at little_depies@hotmail.com or you may try my phone anytime after 4 at 262-353-0173, My name is Derek.

Ask for pictures

. . .  if your willing to make the trip

sexy1g1rl

Obsessed! need a Beretta

Post by sexy1g1rl »

I ALSO HAVE A 94 Z26 BLACK ROSE COLOR, 118K MILES. ITS NOT IN BAD SHAPE, AS MANY PARTS WERE REPLACED. ASK FOR MORE DETAILS. MY ASKING PRICE IS $800 OR B/O

Cold Winters
dddelite

Obsessed! need a Beretta

Post by dddelite »

Sorry, I thought I had updated this last year!  March 2006, I bought a 93 GT with 64K on it in PA.   3.1 MFI V6.   It's red with gray interior.  I put new wheels on it in October.  I love it!  

I test drove a 95 base coupe, 5 speed this weekend.  Dealer wouldn't deal so I let him keep it.  2.2 engine doesn't have enough power.  Still it was nice to be punching gears again. lol

So, I am looking to get another ride, not a base model though.  GT, GTZ or Z26, preferably in VA, MD, NC or PA.

90_Black_GTZ

Obsessed! need a Beretta

Post by 90_Black_GTZ »

NC here.  $3K.

90 Black GTZ (I am the original owner since May 5, 1990)
187,000 miles