Black GTZ wanted

List any Item for a Beretta that you want to purchase
88BerettaGT

Black GTZ wanted

Post by 88BerettaGT »

I am looking for a Black GTZ, must be a 5 spd, doesn't matter if its quad 4 or v6, would like one with a sunroof.

SuzukiGhostRider

Black GTZ wanted

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

The only way you're getting a black gtz 5 speed is with a quad unless someone's done a swap. GL.

speedygtz

Black GTZ wanted

Post by speedygtz »

theres 2 of them on ebay, and theres one if you go on copart.com, was a nice gtz too, there all black, go for it.

the z26 is on the road!
90_Black_GTZ

Black GTZ wanted

Post by 90_Black_GTZ »

What are you looking to spend?  

See car below.

90 Black GTZ (I am the original owner since May 5, 1990)
187,000 miles
88BerettaGT

Black GTZ wanted

Post by 88BerettaGT »

I'm willing to pay a good price depending on the condition of the car.  The one pictured looks great I just don't know about the mileage.

SuzukiGhostRider

Black GTZ wanted

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

Just to let you know, most any Beretta you find is going to be high mileage at this point ,considering the newest one is over a decade old. There ARE some low mileage ones out there, but they usually want a mint.

90_Black_GTZ

Black GTZ wanted

Post by 90_Black_GTZ »

Exactly.  Think about it.  You are looking at a car that is 18 years old.  It's now at 188,000 miles.  That's just a bit over 10K per year, which is considered very moderate mileage.  
The motor has a bit less mileage, replaced at 125K with a motor that had 85K.  

The other thing with this one is, I have had this car since the day it drove off the lot.  With the exception of repair shops, not even any of my family drove it.  So I was behind the wheel of that car for 99.9% of the miles on there.  I know everything that has been done, everything that has been replaced, was driving every time it was in an accident, was there after a really angry ex-wife scratched F***** on every panel (obviously repainted), etc...  You name it.  

Now, given that kind of history, am I going to give it up for a song?  No.  A lot of sentimental value.  I still drive it to work every day.  My work is a mile away, so don't worry about adding on miles!

187,000 miles
88BerettaGT

Black GTZ wanted

Post by 88BerettaGT »

I understand that almost every one is gonna be high mileage,  but sometimes you can luck out and get something low.  I have a 93 Wrangler Renegade with only 54k original and am currently looking at an 86 Iroc Camaro with 63k original.  I'm not against high miles if its in nice shape, just not sure if I want to hold out for something with lower miles.  

90_Black_GTZ, what are you looking to get for yours cuz it looks real nice

b_pappy

Black GTZ wanted

Post by b_pappy »

(90_Black_GTZ @ Jun. 14 2008,16:11)QUOTEExactly.  Think about it.  You are looking at a car that is 18 years old.  It's now at 188,000 miles.  That's just a bit over 10K per year, which is considered very moderate mileage.  
The motor has a bit less mileage, replaced at 125K with a motor that had 85K.  

The other thing with this one is, I have had this car since the day it drove off the lot.  With the exception of repair shops, not even any of my family drove it.  So I was behind the wheel of that car for 99.9% of the miles on there.  I know everything that has been done, everything that has been replaced, was driving every time it was in an accident, was there after a really angry ex-wife scratched F***** on every panel (obviously repainted), etc...  You name it.  

Now, given that kind of history, am I going to give it up for a song?  No.  A lot of sentimental value.  I still drive it to work every day.  My work is a mile away, so don't worry about adding on miles!
Roughly how much are you asking? I'm trying to arrive at a reasonable price for my car for insurance purposes. Also an original owner, only 94k miles though. Thanks.
Bruce

90_Black_GTZ

Black GTZ wanted

Post by 90_Black_GTZ »

It's almost part of the family, so...

I'd consider $2800.

187,000 miles
Mr. Beefy

Black GTZ wanted

Post by Mr. Beefy »

It's not black and needs some work but......

http://www.bstuff.com/index.php?showtopic=55879

It's my GTZ.

John

'01 Duratec Sable Wagon
speedygtz

Black GTZ wanted

Post by speedygtz »

slatington pa? haveans grief, your going to have a hell of a time just finding a gtz, however, i did just happen to see a black gtz the other day, and theres one in the yard, but that dont do you any good. your best bet is to start searching craigslist, there were a few decent black ones on there. wow, i cant belive your only like 15 miles from me, lol... seems like theres nobody in this area on here, and yet, i see a lot of beretta's, not gtz's though. there a pretty tough breed to find.

the z26 is on the road!