Seatbelt/headlights on/alarm module

List any Item for a Beretta that you want to purchase
Scanman88GT

Post by Scanman88GT »

I've got an 88GT and am looking for the seatbelt/headlights on/key in the ignition alarm module that plugs into the convenience center under the dah just adjacent to the turn signal flashers and 4 way flashers. The one I took out was lite blue in color, and just a little smaller than a pack of cigarettes, with terminals sticking out from the bottom.

My old one crapped out, and so far, I've been lucky with leaving my lights on and not draining the battery while the car was parked for a short time. I don't want to press my luck any longer.

I've seen some older Berettas at the local junkyard, but I couldn't open the driver's side doors. It's a job for a circus contortionist trying to get under the dash to get to the "convenience" center with the driver's side door open. I think it would be  nearly impossible laying on your back and trying to get at it from the passengers side.

If you've got one of these for sale, please give me a price shipped to Iowa zipcode 50213. Let me know if you take paypal or if you'd prefer a money order.

Thanks ,
Scanman88GT

Scanman88GT

Post by Scanman88GT »

I found one in a 91GT at the junkyard yesterday...different color, but it works.