Back again... wantin a retta

List any Item for a Beretta that you want to purchase
TurboGTZ90

Back again... wantin a retta

Post by TurboGTZ90 »

Hey all,

I used to frequent this board alot about a year or so ago when I had my black beauty 91 GTZ with black interiror swap. I miss my retta and am incredibly sad to not have one, which is why I am here...

I wasn't sure where to post this because this is a want/ potential sale ad...

Anyways, I am looking to find a partial trade for my 1996 Pontiac Firebird Formula, I was hoping to land a Beretta if it was possible. Stick or auto, any model, it doesn't matter, and any size engine is fine, as I have a 90 McClaren TGP heart to install in it. ( )

Just so you know what you are getting yourself into, here's the goods on my baby,

1996 Pontiac Firebird Formula
86,XXX pampered miles
Garage kept
5.7L LT1 4spd auto 4L60E
White exterior
Black cloth interior (no burns,cuts, rips, tears, excellent)
T - tops with original shade inserts
VERY RARE GM factory appearance package (aero package, chrome 16'' wheels)
Keyless entry
Power antenna, windows and locks
Magnaflow muffler (not obnoxious, just right)
K and N drop in (also removed air silencer)
Tinted all the way around, (5% in rear, 20% on sides)

Paint is in very good condition and has only two blemishes which are NOT noticeable on the lowest part of the ground effects, just two stress marks in the paint, not cracks, just marks, they are INVISIBLE .
The chrome does have some minute pitting, but not horrible and they still shine up nice
It will need center caps due to a dumbass detailer that tried to polish my wheels with a freakin power buffer. (I will purchase and install for the buyer if it is purchased.)

Other than that, the car needs nothing, I am asking 6500 or partial trade. I paid 7200 for this car last year and am taking a loss big time, my loss is your gain. The main reason I want to get rid of it is that I want to get back into the smaller cars again and build my dream beretta, so help me out!!!!

PM me what you got and what your offer is and we will exchange some pics.

PS, if you have a black Z26 or GTZ that is in good shape I will knock 200 off of what your offer is!!! if also 5spd, 250 off.
Let me know...

Thanx for looking,
Steve O

2002 Suzuki TL1000R

91 GTZ - Sold - Farewell my black beauty

95 Z26 - Given to Ex (DOH!)

New Member of family: 96 Pontiac Formula 70K original, pristine!