power steering hose wanted both

List any Item for a Beretta that you want to purchase
MikesMNZ26

Post by MikesMNZ26 »

I need both power steering hoses for a 1996 chevy beretta z26. I am sure people have z26 out there parting out and have good hoses langing around extra. My car has on 155,000 miles i am looking for hoses that have around like 80,000-100,000 miles anymore than that, I guess I will end up buying new. I hope someone out there has these to sell. Let me know. Thanks you

SuzukiGhostRider

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

I don't blame you for looking used, as new ones will probably run you a couple hundred bucks. But.... that being said, hoses are one thing you should always buy new. Brake,radiator,power steering,etc. It's one of those safety things you're better off to bite the bullet on. But , of course, decide for yourself. GL.

nitrofish

Post by nitrofish »

A new high pressure line ran me 15 bucks or so at the parts store and while your there just ask for the low pressure hose/line as well.  I bet it'd be less than $35 which you would end up paying for someone to ship their used stuff to you plus the purchase price

Devon Whitman
94 Quad Zed
Bfest's Quickest Normally Aspirtated Quad 4
MikesMNZ26

Post by MikesMNZ26 »

The hoses pretty much have to come from a chevroket dealership, otherwise car parts stores do not usually carry these. Chevrolet cost will be right at aroung $90 each. If I could buy for what you said $35, I would buy both of them up for that price. I have looked and called in my area for power steering hoses. I wish I could find them that cheap.

Cliff8928
Administrator

Post by Cliff8928 »

Uhh, I know for a fact that ALL 5 power steering lines are available at AutoZone because i have them.  That is the two pressure lines, the return from the rack, the cooler, and the cooler to the reservoir.

Cliff Scott
MikesMNZ26

Post by MikesMNZ26 »

(Cliff8928 @ Apr. 30 2008,01:19)QUOTEUhh, I know for a fact that ALL 5 power steering lines are available at AutoZone because i have them.  That is the two pressure lines, the return from the rack, the cooler, and the cooler to the reservoir.
Thank you for the information about auto zone. Yes they did order my the power steering hoses. They were really cheap around $20. Before this I checked checker auto parts and NAPA and they did not carry them. Thank you for helping me find these hoses.

94blz26

Post by 94blz26 »

I work for a parts store in mass  and have all lines
Got them for my 94 Z26   email me with needs  iv'e got the best prices.

lenny armitage