Indy Decals

List any Item for a Beretta that you want to purchase
Rusty Nail

Indy Decals

Post by Rusty Nail »

Anyone know where I can get my hands on Indy decals?  I have a yellow indy that needs a fresh coat of paint (faded and chipped).  

Worst case, is it possible to mask off the decals & paint around them?  Can they have clear coat over them?  I guess that's a question for the body man.

clearfield18

Indy Decals

Post by clearfield18 »

yes you can mask them off buddy as long as you know what you are doing.you have to be careful because if you dont do it right you will create an edge with the paint  around your decals..

Scotty Walter Welker
Rodville

Indy Decals

Post by Rodville »

There is a set that goes up on eBay from time to time.

SuzukiGhostRider

Indy Decals

Post by SuzukiGhostRider »

Beat me to it Rod. Exactly what I was going to say. There's a seller on Ebay who has a surplus of NEW Indy decals. Don't paint around them, you'll screw your paint job up and be pissed later.

cramez

Indy Decals

Post by cramez »

Just for a fair warning, you'll be looking for the yellow ones for a while.  The teal car had gray letters, the yellow one had black.  There's a teal set on ebay fairly often, the yellow ones are harder to come by.  I had always wanted to get a teal set and take it to a vinyl guy and have them reproduced, just never got around to it.

2002 Monte Carlo SS - Daily Driver
1984 Z28 - 355/5-speed
1978 Jeep CJ-5 Renegade
1955 house - sucks up all the car money

Ebay Beretta Parts (changes weekly): http://motors.shop.ebay.com/cramez/m.html?...from=&_ipg=