Interior hardware

List any Item for a Beretta that you want to purchase
Lothurin

Interior hardware

Post by Lothurin »

all the screws and bolts and nuts that hold in the entire dash, center concole, door panels, seats, seat belts, rear seat, rear panels (dont need the head liner) basically every nut and bolt inside the car for interior

would love them in baggies labeled for each part. If you can help with any that be awesome

Rettax3

Re: Interior hardware

Post by Rettax3 »

I could probably put most of that together for you when I strip-out the Teal Indy's interior, but honestly I would want some money for all the time involved. I am not parting-out the car, but I have literally buckets of hardware to replace it all with, and wouldn't have a problem matching everything up. But, how much are you looking to spend? I was planning on putting in the black GT dash and center console I have here for it once I got the V-8 running again in it, but if it was made worth my while I could do that early -the car has been sitting for so long I really want to gut the interior to clean it all while I am doing the dash...

1989 SuperCharged 3800 Srs-II (First)Six-Speed GTU
1990 Turbo 3.4 5-Speed T-Type
1990 4.0L 4-Cam 32-Valve V-8 5-Speed Indy GTi (Project)
1990 Stock(!) 3.1 MPFI Auto Indy
1995 LA1/L82 4T60E Z-26
1995 3.4 DOHC Turbo 5-Speed Z-26
Lothurin

Post by Lothurin »

Shoot me what you think its worth to you. Its hard to put a price on it. Other than paying for some cheap ziplick bags. I dunno what ur time would be worth and i dont want to insult you

Rettax3

Post by Rettax3 »

Right now, my time is very valuable to me because I have almost none of it for myself... In a year from now, who knows? Some time in between is the bigger question. I can tell you that I won't be insulted -it just may not happen, $25 for instance won't cover it for me -hardware maybe but not the time. I figure it will take me about three or four hours to pull everything, bag it and tag it, maybe five since I don't want to just tear it apart. But I want to swap that dash in anyway, so that will help. Shoot me a PM if you like, we can go from there. :good:

1989 SuperCharged 3800 Srs-II (First)Six-Speed GTU
1990 Turbo 3.4 5-Speed T-Type
1990 4.0L 4-Cam 32-Valve V-8 5-Speed Indy GTi (Project)
1990 Stock(!) 3.1 MPFI Auto Indy
1995 LA1/L82 4T60E Z-26
1995 3.4 DOHC Turbo 5-Speed Z-26