Seat brackets?

List any Item for a Beretta that you want to purchase
BeRettaBs0BluE

Seat brackets?

Post by BeRettaBs0BluE »

I apologize if I double posted, my phone doesn’t register properly when I’m off WiFi. Was wondering if anyone had any seat brackets for sale? It would be easier for me to look here first rather than going to junkyard, I just don’t have the time. It had racing seats but along her journey someone needed them more than me and ripped them from her floorboards... stole them, along with my stereo. I have the original Z26 seats that I’d like to get back in it. If anyone does what they’d want for them? Thanks

Cam2363

Re: Seat brackets?

Post by Cam2363 »

BeRettaBs0BluE wrote:I apologize if I double posted, my phone doesn’t register properly when I’m off WiFi. Was wondering if anyone had any seat brackets for sale? It would be easier for me to look here first rather than going to junkyard, I just don’t have the time. It had racing seats but along her journey someone needed them more than me and ripped them from her floorboards... stole them, along with my stereo. I have the original Z26 seats that I’d like to get back in it. If anyone does what they’d want for them? Thanks
I have a beretta i found. Im not sure if the brackets are right, but the beretta is like 93 probably. If you want I can grab the, for you.