Looking for a Beretta

List any Item for a Beretta that you want to purchase
Berettasrock

Looking for a Beretta

Postby Berettasrock » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:26 pm

I am looking for an 1988 through 1996 gtu gtz or z26. LOWEST miles I can find, excellent shape, in almost any color except for raspberry. I am thinking about going to the Beretta Fest in Milwaukee end of next week and possibly driving a car home if I can find one to buy. Please call or text Randy at 503-453-7008 thanks!

woody90gtz

Re: Looking for a Beretta

Postby woody90gtz » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:27 am

Yes, go to Milwaukee for the fest. It's a good time, I'll be there. I see a bunch of Berettas popping up on the Facebook marketplace. Join the Beretta group there as well.

91 "SS" WOT 3400/5spd - EP, FFP, TCE, SPEC, DSS, S&S, OBD1 GEARHEAD dezign

Berettasrock

Postby Berettasrock » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:54 pm

Thanks for the reply. I miss my 96 z26. Looking for a nice one to replace it

GT_Indy

Postby GT_Indy » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:26 pm

There is a nice Z26 listed on autotrader:
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sal ... etail=true

Possibly the nicest 88 GTU I can find in craigslist, it has lower miles:
https://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/d ... 97034.html

There is also a nice red GTZ listed somewhere on craigslist but I cannot find it at the moment.

There also was a lower miles (nice shape) 90 yellow Indy listed on Craigslist for not a lot of money and it seems to have vanished already.

Search Tempast can search all of craigslist and can help find a Beretta:
https://www.searchtempest.com/

96 Beretta Z26 swap (Daily Driver).
90 Beretta GTZ (Summer Only,124k Miles, Mesa, AZ Proving Grounds Vehicle).
90 Beretta Indy (Garage Queen, 17,365 Miles, 100% Factory, Yellow, Digital Dash, Sun Roof)

Berettasrock

Postby Berettasrock » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:40 pm

Thanks for the info I appreciate that . Do you think there will be any cars for sale at the Beretta Fest or the car show?

GT_Indy

Postby GT_Indy » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:39 am

I dont know because I haven't been to a Beretta fest yet. But its always a posibility. In my opinion its worth it to go if you have time for it. Lots of nice people and lots of cars to see, some are modified too.
I've met a few members individually when buying parts/cars and everyone is nice and helpful. One person even gave a discount on parts even though I was insistant on paying the full asking price.

The facebook market place and the Beretta Parts and auto sales Page have cars listed as well.
Thats where I found my mint 90 GTZ and our mint 88 GT before I quit using facebook.

Not as common as before but there is still a chance to get lucky and find a nice car for a lower price. I've traveled out of state more than once to get nice Berettas in the past. 2 of our cars are from the west coast, one was shipped and the other was driven home.

96 Beretta Z26 swap (Daily Driver).
90 Beretta GTZ (Summer Only,124k Miles, Mesa, AZ Proving Grounds Vehicle).
90 Beretta Indy (Garage Queen, 17,365 Miles, 100% Factory, Yellow, Digital Dash, Sun Roof)

Berettasrock

Postby Berettasrock » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:42 pm

Thanks for the nice post. I didn't even realize they had Beretta Fest until just a couple months ago. I'm really thinking about going this year. Guess I'm a little late in the game as it's getting harder and harder to find them now. I had a really nice white 92 GTZ, then I really nice black rose 96 z26. Can't seem to find them on the west coast out here where I live. Really hope to find the one I'm looking for in the next couple months though. Beretta Fest sounds like a good place to be this year!

Return to “Wanted”