Looking for a Beretta

List any Item for a Beretta that you want to purchase
Berettasrock

Looking for a Beretta

Post by Berettasrock »

I am looking for an 1988 through 1996 gtu gtz or z26. LOWEST miles I can find, excellent shape, in almost any color except for raspberry. I am thinking about going to the Beretta Fest in Milwaukee end of next week and possibly driving a car home if I can find one to buy. Please call or text Randy at 503-453-7008 thanks!

woody90gtz

Re: Looking for a Beretta

Post by woody90gtz »

Yes, go to Milwaukee for the fest. It's a good time, I'll be there. I see a bunch of Berettas popping up on the Facebook marketplace. Join the Beretta group there as well.

91 "SS" - WOT 3400/5spd - 13.29@101.6 - World's fastest N/A FWD Beretta
96 "T56" LS/6spd/8.8 RWD swap - 13.45@104.7 lol
GEARHEAD dezign youtube
Berettasrock

Post by Berettasrock »

Thanks for the reply. I miss my 96 z26. Looking for a nice one to replace it

GT_Indy

Post by GT_Indy »

There is a nice Z26 listed on autotrader:
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sal ... etail=true

Possibly the nicest 88 GTU I can find in craigslist, it has lower miles:
https://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/d ... 97034.html

There is also a nice red GTZ listed somewhere on craigslist but I cannot find it at the moment.

There also was a lower miles (nice shape) 90 yellow Indy listed on Craigslist for not a lot of money and it seems to have vanished already.

Search Tempast can search all of craigslist and can help find a Beretta:
https://www.searchtempest.com/

Berettasrock

Post by Berettasrock »

Thanks for the info I appreciate that . Do you think there will be any cars for sale at the Beretta Fest or the car show?

GT_Indy

Post by GT_Indy »

I dont know because I haven't been to a Beretta fest yet. But its always a posibility. In my opinion its worth it to go if you have time for it. Lots of nice people and lots of cars to see, some are modified too.
I've met a few members individually when buying parts/cars and everyone is nice and helpful. One person even gave a discount on parts even though I was insistant on paying the full asking price.

The facebook market place and the Beretta Parts and auto sales Page have cars listed as well.
Thats where I found my mint 90 GTZ and our mint 88 GT before I quit using facebook.

Not as common as before but there is still a chance to get lucky and find a nice car for a lower price. I've traveled out of state more than once to get nice Berettas in the past. 2 of our cars are from the west coast, one was shipped and the other was driven home.

Berettasrock

Post by Berettasrock »

Thanks for the nice post. I didn't even realize they had Beretta Fest until just a couple months ago. I'm really thinking about going this year. Guess I'm a little late in the game as it's getting harder and harder to find them now. I had a really nice white 92 GTZ, then I really nice black rose 96 z26. Can't seem to find them on the west coast out here where I live. Really hope to find the one I'm looking for in the next couple months though. Beretta Fest sounds like a good place to be this year!