LEVER BRACKET TILT

List any Item for a Beretta that you want to purchase
Styluss
Global Moderator

Re: LEVER BRACKET TILT

Post by Styluss »

Just the tilt arm? it may be hard to get one as a special tool from the dealer is needed to contain the tilt spring when working on tilt steering columns. That or someone can rip one out of a junkyard.

1989 GTU - The Nice Car
1989 GTU Mock - The Neglected Car
1989 Base Model - The Rally Car
Alpinestar10

Post by Alpinestar10 »

I can get a whole column for like 35 iirc and then add shipping to that so best guess 50 for it shipped, Ill check if i can grab just a arm without ripping it off.

Edit thanks Brett for pointing out my mistake on shipping it'll be more then 15 to ship it.
Last edited by Alpinestar10 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

scd88ga

Post by scd88ga »

Alpinestar10 wrote:I can get a whole column for like 35 iirc and then add shipping to that so best guess 50 for it shipped, Ill check if i can grab just a arm without ripping it off.
So you're going to ship a whole steering column to Kiev, Ukraine for $50 shipped? :ROFL:

'94 Quad 4 H.O. 5 speed Z26, Red & Rare! 1 of 896 Quad Z26's and of those it's 1 of 167 red paint/gray interior!
Need A Quality Used Part? Contact me at Posihead Auto Parts!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Posihead ... 3779691724
Alpinestar10

Post by Alpinestar10 »

Crap! Nevermind on that haha thought he was here in the states and was guessing on a price to ship it haha, Thanks for pointing that out!!

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Post by 3X00-Modified »

As noted this may be a limitation, I don't know if anyone has this tool, and how did you get yours apart if you do not have this tool? That would help determine if someone can get you this part.
Styluss wrote:it may be hard to get one as a special tool from the dealer is needed to contain the tilt spring when working on tilt steering columns.

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"