sunvisor

List any Item for a Beretta that you want to purchase
mike56
Registered User
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:39 pm

sunvisor

Postby mike56 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:32 pm

Could use a passenger side -grey sunvisor with the light up mirror----for a 94 base....i had to replace mine a few years back--and could only find one with the non light-up mirror--has bugged me since.



User avatar
Styluss
Global Moderator
Posts: 1919
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: Lakewood, Colorado
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: sunvisor

Postby Styluss » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Berettas came with light up mirrors? Am I tripping?


BFest 2013: Denver Colorado Host & Committee Member
Winner: Best Custom Late Model Interior
Gopher Award - Tin Foil Award - Banner!

User avatar
DTMAce
Registered User
Posts: 3510
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Michigan EUP
Contact:

Re: sunvisor

Postby DTMAce » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:21 pm

Both of the 94's I have owned didn't come with one, neither did the 95. I wasn't even aware that was an option on these, but I suppose they could be.


94' Z26 Project - 95' Base Project - Custom LED Light Conversions!
Chosen Proposal Submission & Committee Member for Beretta Fest 2012 in Traverse City Michigan

Image
Image

mike56
Registered User
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:39 pm

Re: sunvisor

Postby mike56 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:39 pm

lolol oh crap--here i am--this time i am wrong as the wife has reminded me---lolol--the lumina does lolol---what happenned with beretta was it was MY visor broke--it had the mirror--non-lit---i had to settle for a driver's with no mirror--no lights--my mistake....confusing cars here.--but i do still need a visor--only --the drivers lolololol



User avatar
Styluss
Global Moderator
Posts: 1919
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: Lakewood, Colorado
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: sunvisor

Postby Styluss » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:07 pm

Dude, LOL overload!

Did you know, you can pull the visors from many Cadillac models and they will bolt tight in to our cars? Only two of the three mount holes are used as the visor bases are a bit different in size but it is enough to hold them steady. I have had them in my car for the last two years now. You can find them in all sorts of colors and they have numerous styles, many with lit & dimming mirrors! As well as the pull out extensions.


BFest 2013: Denver Colorado Host & Committee Member
Winner: Best Custom Late Model Interior
Gopher Award - Tin Foil Award - Banner!

User avatar
3X00-Modified
Administrator
Posts: 10773
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Brooklyn CT
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 50 times

Re: sunvisor

Postby 3X00-Modified » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:35 pm

Image



User avatar
ronaconda
Registered User
Posts: 688
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:30 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: sunvisor

Postby ronaconda » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:11 am

Styluss wrote:Dude, LOL overload!

Did you know, you can pull the visors from many Cadillac models and they will bolt tight in to our cars? Only two of the three mount holes are used as the visor bases are a bit different in size but it is enough to hold them steady. I have had them in my car for the last two years now. You can find them in all sorts of colors and they have numerous styles, many with lit & dimming mirrors! As well as the pull out extensions.


Gotta be careful with the Caddy visors...i found out the hard way after being told this and found out that although the mounting base is close enough that they will in fact use the same holes, the visors themselves were too long and hit my OH console and rendered them useless. If you don't thave an OH console, you have nothing to worry about.



User avatar
Styluss
Global Moderator
Posts: 1919
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: Lakewood, Colorado
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: sunvisor

Postby Styluss » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:30 pm

ronaconda wrote:
Styluss wrote:Dude, LOL overload!

Did you know, you can pull the visors from many Cadillac models and they will bolt tight in to our cars? Only two of the three mount holes are used as the visor bases are a bit different in size but it is enough to hold them steady. I have had them in my car for the last two years now. You can find them in all sorts of colors and they have numerous styles, many with lit & dimming mirrors! As well as the pull out extensions.


Gotta be careful with the Caddy visors...i found out the hard way after being told this and found out that although the mounting base is close enough that they will in fact use the same holes, the visors themselves were too long and hit my OH console and rendered them useless. If you don't thave an OH console, you have nothing to worry about.


I did not know this... I don't have the overhead console. But wait! GW does have the overhead console and he installed these same visors...


BFest 2013: Denver Colorado Host & Committee Member
Winner: Best Custom Late Model Interior
Gopher Award - Tin Foil Award - Banner!

User avatar
ronaconda
Registered User
Posts: 688
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:30 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: sunvisor

Postby ronaconda » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:39 pm

Styluss wrote:
ronaconda wrote:
Styluss wrote:Dude, LOL overload!

Did you know, you can pull the visors from many Cadillac models and they will bolt tight in to our cars? Only two of the three mount holes are used as the visor bases are a bit different in size but it is enough to hold them steady. I have had them in my car for the last two years now. You can find them in all sorts of colors and they have numerous styles, many with lit & dimming mirrors! As well as the pull out extensions.


Gotta be careful with the Caddy visors...i found out the hard way after being told this and found out that although the mounting base is close enough that they will in fact use the same holes, the visors themselves were too long and hit my OH console and rendered them useless. If you don't thave an OH console, you have nothing to worry about.


I did not know this... I don't have the overhead console. But wait! GW does have the overhead console and he installed these same visors...


Then he got lucky!!! :lol: Best thing to do is to measure the old ones and get ones that closely match...not all Caddy visors are the same.



User avatar
Styluss
Global Moderator
Posts: 1919
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: Lakewood, Colorado
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: sunvisor

Postby Styluss » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:13 pm

He got the same type I sold you!


BFest 2013: Denver Colorado Host & Committee Member
Winner: Best Custom Late Model Interior
Gopher Award - Tin Foil Award - Banner!


Return to “Wanted”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests