'90 GT v. Charger R/T

Kept for archival purposes only
gustafsyn

'90 GT v. Charger R/T

Post by gustafsyn »

So.. I'm on the Highway taking my brother back to his mom's house from the city, right? I'm feeling pretty good.. (and 16) and start to push slowly onto the gas, I'm doing about 85, just cruising and I pass this lime green Charger R/T, driven by a couple in their late 30s, early 40s, the wife was hot.. so I blow her a kiss as we pass and kept going on my merry way.

About 3 miles down the highway, I'm passing this 90-something taurus, when this fucking Charger comes up on my ass, pulls out - onto the shoulder - and flies by us both.

So here I am, thinking "Alright, man, feeling good, why not?". I bury the pedal. So, I'm topped out, and I can't tell if he is too, or if he's just messing with me. He lets me pass, He passes, He lets me pass, He passes - his wife leaning out the window, giving me the finger. I'm going so fast.. at one point he wouldn't let me pass, so I pulled into the ditch and passed him.. for those 10 minutes - it felt like - the road was ours.

We come over a hill, side by side, and I need to turn at the junction, where there sat a State Trooper sitting on the side of the road with a pulled over Sunbird.. we lock our brakes and I slide into line behind him, he turns off where I had intended to - the cop doesn't follow either of us..

A mile down the road, he pulls over, turns on his hazards, and flags me down, so I pull over in front of him, and he gets out - with a tire iron in his hands - "To hell with this!", I bury the pedal again and leave him in the dust..

30 seconds later, I'm on the phone with the Emergency Dispatch, calling in a reckless driver.

3X00-Modified
Administrator

Re: '90 GT v. Charger R/T

Post by 3X00-Modified »

Sorry this thread is dying right now right here... Do not ever post something like this again, your just ASKING to get a rash of crap from everyone.

I'm leaving it up for a laugh for others so they can get an idea of who you are.

Also People think this over... after you read this...

Who votes to remove the street racing category on this board?

Mr.Pink
Supreme Unit
Sleepy Goodness
"Beretta Guy"
Barry
Global Moderator

Re: '90 GT v. Charger R/T

Post by Barry »

Hmmm. Just got back from one of my best friends funeral on wednesday. He died at age 19 in a high speed crash...

Is it really worth it?