Vid of teh beretta beating an eclipse lol

Kept for archival purposes only
mustangman70

Post by mustangman70 »

Little funny vid i made before i spraypainted the car lol

http://videos.streetfire.net/video....613.htm

1989 beretta- 2.8 auto future plans include either a 3800 SC 5 speed swap or an LS1 6 speed RWD conversion....

berettajunkie1991

Post by berettajunkie1991 »

alright race i guess,

Money pit Beretta

Post by Money pit Beretta »

Love to see a Beretta with bad paint beat those who have great paint. I have beat a few people with new cars who thought they had an easy win over the old junker. Hey fool, watch the paint fly off as I'm passing you!

keep'em flying!
mustangman70

Post by mustangman70 »

lol yah ive beat quite a few cars in this thing...i love it i cant wait till its really fast.....

1989 beretta- 2.8 auto future plans include either a 3800 SC 5 speed swap or an LS1 6 speed RWD conversion....

Money pit Beretta

How soon will you build?

keep'em flying!
mustangman70

Post by mustangman70 »

It will be a while for sure, im not sure if i want to do a 3800 SC swap.... or a 3400 turbo....or just leave the 2.8 in and swap in later heads/intake and turbo that.....or go all out with an LS1 RWD conversion lol

Right now its my daily as im trying to restore and finish my mustang....so whenever the mustang is done i can direct all car spending money to the beretta

Im really feeling an LS1 with a 9" out back muahahahaha

Money pit Beretta

Sometime ago I had the chance to buy a tube frame Beretta, same color and everything. I should have got that thing, it would have put alot of fear into people. The Stang looked like it was close to the end. What needs to be done to finish?

keep'em flying!
mustangman70

Post by mustangman70 »

hehe you didnt see UNDER the tarp....

Here ya go...

Well i started sandblasting the front end and some of the frame...but my little compressor is just too small (35 gallon) and its taking forever so im going to build a rotissserie (now that i have a welder) and i found a guy whos going to blast my shell for a 100 bucks And its right down the street from my shop so i can tote it back right away and primer it up...

mustangman70

Post by mustangman70 »

Yikers

Some of the frame blasted and primerd

Money pit Beretta

Wow, lots of work there. I used the black 3M discs on my drill. Like them better than sand blasting, less mess and heat if you don't hit the same spot too long. Really, I did my whole 67 Camaro with them and a few wire wheels. Big or small wire wheels can screw up the metal so bad that primer won't stay. 3M's work great for derusting, not so good for paint.

keep'em flying!