top speed:135
50%
time:11.30
50%

Total votes: 2

berettajunkie1991

beretta base vs chevy celebrity

Post by berettajunkie1991 »

i did not mean it in a spiteful way or in any way or form to put the handicapped people down, i was merely saying it to make a simple point. In fact it probably wasnt the best comment.

cramez

Post by cramez »

OK, if you want to brag up a car that's not actually all that fast, coming to a place where everybody knows your car better than you do is not the place to do it.  for example, everyone reading this thread knows:

~2.0 is not a quad, just a crappy little 4cyl, capable of 19's in the 1/4 if you're lucky.  About 90 horse, barely able to beat a child on a bicycle.  

~Your car is governed at ~110, you did not hit 135.  

~The cars that came with the 2.0 were old bases with weak suspensions and steering systems, which are almost all old and out of repair, and could never keep control of a car over 100mph.  

And 50 other things I'm forgetting.  There's tons of knowlege and help for your car here if you're decent and realistic, but we're gonna call you on this kind of stuff every time.  

This one's done.

2002 Monte Carlo SS - Daily Driver
1984 Z28 - 355/5-speed
1978 Jeep CJ-5 Renegade
1955 house - sucks up all the car money

Ebay Beretta Parts (changes weekly): http://motors.shop.ebay.com/cramez/m.html?...from=&_ipg=
Cliff8928
Administrator

Post by Cliff8928 »

Actually, Amazingly enough the TBIs don't have limiters.  Not that you should be going that fast in the first place.

Cliff Scott