Ontario Canada Summer 2012 event....

Need some setup advice, have some stories? For organized racing stories only! No street racing here!
beretta

Ontario Canada Summer 2012 event....

Post by beretta »

edit: removed a few things lol. anyone in ontario want to meet up this summer and go for a cruise then lets plan something.
Last edited by beretta on Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

berettaboi

Re: Ontario Canada Summer 2012 event....

Post by berettaboi »

would be neat, i'm not in for racing as i cant afford to beat on my car for the next couple years! i would love to do it otherwise. and would be in for a group meet

4th one's a charm, 5th one is, beginnning to sound like this is an addiction...
95 black z26, '96 White z26 awaiting new life, and 2.5 mazda trucks
Bman Gtz

Post by Bman Gtz »

I am not one for racing either but I am sure we could organize something, got myself, Jamie, Rodney and old man Asylum depending. When you thinking?

BMAN

beretta

Post by beretta »

if your worried about driving it hard, you could always drive one of mine, if you drove either of mine easy they would probably have a break down and start falling apart lol.

I dont really care when and were we meet up, i was just thinking maybe the jamboree as maybe some would like to go to the show there and i can talk my father into using the lot for the week or weekend, its right in the middle of it, we used to go all the time and have our own party with a hot tub and stereo and pound hard rock all night, havent been for a couple years though cant be bothered. i used to go all the time years ago when i got free tickets for living in the middle of it, it was a blast when i was a bit younger.

Seems to be a few of us around the same area anyway, everyone starting to poke their heads out lol.

96/z26

Post by 96/z26 »

I just happen to be in Ontario until May. (St. Cathrines area). I have my Z26 here and my G8. My parents live in Peterborough so Im there often visiting. If you ever want to meet up before may let me know!

Ron!

1996 White Z-26 - 71,000 miles
1994 RED Z-26 - 100,000 miles
2009 PONTIAC G8 - 40,000 miles
2009 Pontiac Torrent - 30,000 miles
1991 Cadillac Deville - 100,000 miles
1992 Cadillac Deville Spring edition- 40,000 miles
1958 Plymouth Belvedere - 50,000 miles
beretta

Post by beretta »

ya im in for that, let me know when your in Peterborough im 30 minutes away.

beretta

Post by beretta »

96/z26 wrote:I just happen to be in Ontario until May. (St. Cathrines area). I have my Z26 here and my G8. My parents live in Peterborough so Im there often visiting. If you ever want to meet up before may let me know!

Ron!

Hey Ron.. lets see some rust pictures lol.. i know its sad but you gotta share..

This car makes me jealous, mine looks like crap compared to that shinny thing, one of the cleanest beretta's i ever seen. just sucks about the little rust we found.

berettaboi

Post by berettaboi »

maybe look into a campground?, that would be pretty fun, and cheap

4th one's a charm, 5th one is, beginnning to sound like this is an addiction...
95 black z26, '96 White z26 awaiting new life, and 2.5 mazda trucks
beretta

Post by beretta »

berettaboi wrote:maybe look into a campground?, that would be pretty fun, and cheap

ya we can probably figure out something when summer get here.

We will have to setup a day to meet up for you to get the parts from me, i normally only have sundays off from work but can get saturday if i want. i was going to see if Ron(96/z26) would bring the header panel and stuff to you but i feel bad getting him to put that stuff in his car cuz its just way too clean, and someone else on here wants a Z bumper from me if you dont mind doing a drop off or if he will come get it from your place, if you want to cram a bumper in your car i dont know..

Bman Gtz

Post by Bman Gtz »

Let me know when we can organize a meet.

BMAN

beretta

Post by beretta »

There is a car show / flea market.. its on May 4,5,6. Its in Stirling Ontario.
the flea market part is outside vendors and some inside, all car parts, never know what you might find there. all the same venders each year to get a spot in there is hard because everyone books in advance and has the same sites each year.

This is the last year for it to be held in Stirling, next year they are moving it to Lindsay Ontario. i expect it will be bigger there since its a larger town and more space that should bring in a few new vendors too.

Im not sure what day the car show is or what the fee is to get in but i will find out the details if anyone is interested. my dads been a vender there for a few years i normally just go to browse around never been in the car show.

Id like to put the beretta in if i can get my wheel wells painted cuz it looks like crap and its embarrassing, and i dont want to be the only beretta there so if a few people want to go i will for sure.

Im pretty sure the car show is on the Saturday.

Bman Gtz

Post by Bman Gtz »

I'm gone north, sorry, can't attend.

BMAN

beretta

Post by beretta »

bizkit20ny wrote:I'm gone north, sorry, can't attend.
i could come pick your car up then i can leave my ugly thing at home.. LOL

Bman Gtz

Post by Bman Gtz »

haha, thanks but no thanks, we will meet up for sure sometime.

BMAN