Fayetteville/Fort Bragg Bnetters?

Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia
WTFover?

Post by WTFover? »

Howdy all....I'm not exactly new to Bnet, I'm just here under a different user name.  So I just got back from Afghanistan last month and my Beretta, aka Destiny, needs some serious TLC.  I took very good care of her in her younger years which I believe is part of the reason she is still on the road 19 years later.

To make a long story short, I need some in person help with working out all her bugs and getting her back in prime running shape.  I'm better with someone there to show me how to diagnose and repair and explain.  I did quite a bit myself before, but it's been years and could use some refresher help.

Any Bnetters in the Sanford/Fayetteville/Fort Bragg/Spring Lake/Raeford/Hope Mills, NC area willing to meet me on occasion and teach me, mold me, make me your maleable student.  Wow, that sounds pretty good, maybe I should be a blogger.  "Mold me, oh teacher, I am clay in your hands, I will take the shape you wish me to, I will.......hey!  Wait, not there!  Don't mold me THERE!!  Ooooo!  Ouch!  Weeeeeee!"

And it would be cool to not only learn how to do this stuff on my own and fix my car, but meet some new people that I already have a common interest with and maybe drink some beers with.  Woo!

If interested, please hit me up.  What have you got to lose teaching someone a few new tricks? ÂÂÂ

bonecrrusher

Post by bonecrrusher »

Theres a few of us over here in Charlotte.

Heavywoody has his hybrid franken burrito that he has to get running.

I had my beast, but I scrapped it years ago.  

2005 Chevrolet Corvette Z51
2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD
2014 Chevy SS