East Tennessee

Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia
yellow3800

East Tennessee

Post by yellow3800 »

For all my neighbors: I don't pay state income tax! wooohooo!

...so I shall remain in TN. I'm still here, still driving. I'm a little bit lax on the car mods because I just want to keep stuff working, and that with all my other irons in the fire [never ending school, jobs, side income , 2 businesses running] I don't care all that much to spend disposable time with my car. ...it still gets modded on a quarterly basis though.

Andy
Maryville, TN
Lemon
89GT

bonecrrusher

Re: East Tennessee

Post by bonecrrusher »

You must not be far from Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg - I'm there a couple times of year... fun times.

You take the 3800 Lemon Juice on the dragon?

2005 Chevrolet Corvette Z51
2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD
2014 Chevy SS
yellow3800

Post by yellow3800 »

S'going on boner? My brakes still work and haven't had the need to upgrade to the larger F-body stuff yet if thats the latest and greatest. Thats the last time we talked. In fact, one of my rear proportion valves failed 3 days ago and I am awaiting the new one in the mail.

Yes, I have taken the lemon on the dragon, all the way wrapping through NC and it was a great view. Its an idea to have a fest here because its great mountain driving, though if we have 80 cars winding on that thing [hey the miata does it almost if not every year], well, if we all behave, it should be fine. 35mph shouldn't put anyone in an apex and thinking hard :)

We have a park, go carts, both Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, the dragon drive, and you know, I could nominate it one year... problem is the last two years, work grabbed me with enough force I'd have to leave the job permanently to attend. Hopefully the stakes will be less this year.

Maryville is eh, 45min or an hour away and I end up there about twice a year for no reason.

heavywoody
Global Moderator

Post by heavywoody »

Andy! That would be an awesome proposal. The rules have changed a bit for locations proposals for 2013's fests... they are going to be presented AT BFest this coming year.

So I hope you're planning on making it to 2012... Traverse City, MI. If we timed it right, we could caravan together up there.

Geoff
95 Z26 Turbo 3400 5spd - R&D Project
Beretta Preservation Society - Director of Acquisitions
DanteGTZ

Post by DanteGTZ »

Welp, I'm just over in Knoxville - I'm in Maryville frequently. Sadly, no Beretta at the moment...

1993 Quasar Quad4 GTZ - Project WTF

Previous Berettas: 90 GT, 93 Quasar GTZ, 93 Garnet GTZ, 93 Aqua GT
bonecrrusher

Post by bonecrrusher »

Dante as in Dante from Colorado or something out there GTZ?

2005 Chevrolet Corvette Z51
2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD
2014 Chevy SS
DanteGTZ

Post by DanteGTZ »

Ding Ding Ding... Formerly of Idaho...

1993 Quasar Quad4 GTZ - Project WTF

Previous Berettas: 90 GT, 93 Quasar GTZ, 93 Garnet GTZ, 93 Aqua GT
ErichZ26

Post by ErichZ26 »