SE'rs Tallahassee FL

Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia
contrapezist

SE'rs Tallahassee FL

Post by contrapezist »

Hello all,
Just dropping in. Didnt float or get blown away by Deb (06/2012). Recently resumed work on my 90 GTZ thats been mostly dormant since I moved here 7 years ago. Have been slowly recovering it from that ohhsoo wonderful primer, general lack of care and a really bad quarter panel repair that caused a rust out. Its become a garage queen reg expired in 2005 but hope to soon correct it.
Anyway Im in Tallahassee kinda thin on the beretta front occasionally see a beater on the road and a few corsicas. Find alot more in the salvage yards than Ive ever seen on the road, but they seem to be imported one I looked at today was from NJ and another was from WI.
Austin

Money pit Beretta

Re: SE'rs Tallahassee FL

Post by Money pit Beretta »

Get some more posts and get some pics of your work up. Welcome to Bnet. Your topic title is a bit strange, that may be why no one has posted.

keep'em flying!
contrapezist

Re: SE'rs Tallahassee FL

Post by contrapezist »

Yea it didnt occur to me untill I saw it later SE-R doohhh, Ohh well.
See youre in Kansas that was my former home. The GTZ originally came from Joe Self in Wichita. I bought it off the back lot at Rusty Wreck for $900 in 2001 with the intention of turning it into a dedicated autocross car but employment ran out and money shortly after. Drove it down here in 2005, all 1100 miles with 2 hockey bags and a snow board on the roof, got lots of looks. The car was stuffed with parts and the last of my stuff from the storage unit. In east Oklahoma at a rest area some guy tried to hitch a ride, I said dude if you can find a place to sit youre more than welcome... Ohh, never mind, thanks anyway.
Ill troll around here a bit more as time allows :)
Austin